INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come no one will chat with me

It would help if you use your Quote button, so we would know who you are talking to, and about what. Sometimes your comments get lost if they don't follow right in line.
I don't think anyone is ignoring you on purpose
hugs.gif

Lol I think we only wish they would stay dry, but we know better.
I have actually heard of people sticking them to the sides of an incubator for added humidity.
And yes the little boogers can make quite a mess. Ducks are the messiest...but cutest... little fuzzies everywhere!

Oh, that rubber shelf liner stuff is great for helping keep down on the mess.

Exactly! Lol. Yes and I use the shelf liner under the eggs too. It does help with the mess.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Byc is awesome. I'm thinking I will fit right in here. I've been talking to the "babies" in the incubator every time I turn the eggs lol.

BEST OF LUCK TO U TOO when are yours do again..u gonna post picks right I chirp to mine too even though there only at day 6

BEST OF LUCK TO U TOO when are yours do again..u gonna post picks right I chirp to mine too even though there only at day 6

First group should hatch 11/20, the others 11/22. Not the greatest pics but here are a few...

This is our slw roo Thorin Cluckenshield (for all you Hobbit / lotr fans...)

Some of our layer flock who we are hatching eggs from

Some of my blue copper and splash copper young'uns in the grow out pen.

First group should hatch 11/20, the others 11/22. Not the greatest pics but here are a few...

Some of our layer flock who we are hatching eggs from

Some of my blue copper and splash copper young'uns in the grow out pen.

All lovely, but I really love that gorgeous one in the middle!
love.gif

I need to start reading through all of the posts before I start to respond! You guys are great at helping out, I know that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom