INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ONE pipped the wrong end! I had almost a dozen eggs with detached, severely saddled, ait cells. I can attest I hatched all but one thanks to @Sally Sunshine expert advice- and me doing exactly what she said to! The one that DIS was probably my fault for "checking" on it too much yesterday. Hard, sad, lesson learned because I DIDNT LISTEN! You keep saying you're "scared" because you've never done it like this before... Have you ever had shipped eggs with saddles and detached AC like this before?!? Just do what she tells you! Cut holes on the bottoms of the carton. Stagger which ones will have them, like a zig zag...that way, the chicks have room to flop out. Here's a good picture of the spacing I'm talking about, AND, a successful hatch! All pictures here pipped, zipped and hatched right where you see them. I used a clear carton because I couldn't find a styrofoam one... Good luck!

thumbsup.gif
BRAVO! Possibly more help than you'll ever know

Wow, I was a good 75 PAGES behind! And was only gone a few days! That should be a new record lol. My hatch finished up with 14 new poults. Unfortunately about 11 quit at hatch time. I think it was due to my incubator failure last week. So upsetting! None of Pebbles' eggs hatched either so I gave her 2 poults. She was happy to accept them and was looking at my hands for more lol. Pictures when she brings them out.
At least you came out of it with 14 more than you had to begin with, but a real bummer about the 11
sad.png

Poor Tucker...he was out on his "veranda" this morning, eyeballing 5 ladies pecking around in the backyard, probably wondering when he's gonna get to come out & play
tongue.png

He should be using his free time polishing his "pickup line"
gig.gif

Hi Sall. I had a glimpse on your project, but with all the million new post I cant find them anymore! Will thank you for a link!

Some pic. From Roma

From Tivoly

And some of the amazing food Mama mia ce bono!

Hi Sall. I had a glimpse on your project, but with all the million new post I cant find them anymore! Will thank you for a link!

Some pic. From Roma

From Tivoly

And some of the amazing food Mama mia ce bono!

that food looks amazing!
Now in hungry :/

As you know I appreciate good food, but God this Italian never stop to amaize me with the exquisite, tasteful food that they make! It is wonderful food!
The gelati is somthing not frome this universe! You never tasted real vanilla, or pistachio, or zabaione ice cream befor you tasted it in some good Gelateria in Italy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom