INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm gonna finally get me an auto turner. Last couple batches I turned 3 times per day. This one I'm turning 5 times, but I'm bad about getting on something else and forgetting. I just hate to throw out the coin. I've been looking at the homemade ones and it seems to be just as cost effective to buy one (not to mention most of the homemade ones didn't work quite right). Not bad turning 8 by hand but for a bigger batch I think I need to go ahead and get one. IDK still going round and round.
barnie.gif

Think I'm gonna finally get me an auto turner. Last couple batches I turned 3 times per day. This one I'm turning 5 times, but I'm bad about getting on something else and forgetting. I just hate to throw out the coin. I've been looking at the homemade ones and it seems to be just as cost effective to buy one (not to mention most of the homemade ones didn't work quite right). Not bad turning 8 by hand but for a bigger batch I think I need to go ahead and get one. IDK still going round and round.
barnie.gif

I think we all understand. Get it. But, depending on which you need, remember that Chick Days begins soon in all the feed stores. That usually means good sales.

My time is coming to an end. Duckling (I call her Duckling to keep her safe in the future) is awake, and not happy. Her molars are coming in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom