INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy-Valentines-Day-Wishes.jpg
2/14/16 9 pm PLEASE HELP ME UPDATE THIS!! ANY BDAYS coming up???? IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST TAG ME IN YOUR POST OR ASK SOMEONE TO TAG ME PLEASE! The 14. Went into lockdown today. Out of the 9 olive eggers 5 we're clears leaving 4 OE and 2 marans on day 7

Just wanted to say thanks to @Ur-ur-ur-urrr for posting both pics and directions for the chick waterer. This one is ready to go when they move to the brooder box in the coop.

I really need to make one of these. I can do that sitting down!!!
thumbsup.gif

Feel better, Sally!!!
hugs.gif
Rest!!!

Have a good night, Sally
frow.gif

Good night, M'Lady. Feel better soon!!!
hugs.gif

Thanks M'Lord Joey night night

Quote: you havent used them! fill all bators lol

Quote: back atcha

Quote: gotcha! thank you

Feel better, Sally!!!
hugs.gif
Rest!!!

thank you night kristin
hugs.gif

Friday good job on the nips waterer
thumbsup.gif
that didnt quote either... I think I should go back to chrome now firefox is screwy. ughhh

gottcha in it Banti sweets :hugs go babies go!! :fl
Thanks M'Lord Joey night night you havent used them! fill all bators lol back atcha gotcha! thank you thank you night kristin :hugs Friday good job on the nips waterer :thumbsup that didnt quote either... I think I should go back to chrome now firefox is screwy. ughhh
Good night Sally! :hugs

I have one of the same waterers that is in this photo - is it hanging? I use it raise on cinder blocks.

Would you say it is reliable to hang and not fall/spill?

- Ant Farm
It is hanging... which is easy to tell if you look at the "full-size" pic(s). Left clicking on pics opens them in the site's default viewer, but if you right click on pics and open them in a new tab or window, they'll open in original size. There's your tip of the day...
wink.png

As far as reliability, I can't say. Seems like a lot of weight pushing against the three little tabs that hold it together. It's just temporary until I build a larger waterer with horizontal nipples. Haven't ran across a food-grade 3 gallon bucket just yet, but I will. Will also do away with the feeder once I get enough PVC to build a new feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom