INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 out of 8 eggs pipped now, no zipping. The egg that was upside down for the first ten days and pipped too low, has a hole a little smaller than a dime, and hasn't made any progress since this morning. I know it probably needs help, but with all the others pipping, I guess I should wait. I can hear the little thing chirping
hit.gif
The other four are nice normal pips
fl.gif

@Sally Sunshine

My update:

STEEL ,nothing

Kidding!!
lau.gif

Real update:

As of the end of day 20, nothing. Looking at candle pics, all of the day 18 candles on these look exactly like the DIS examples. Next hatch can only be better, so I'll be trying again for the EHAL. Making a coolerbator while I'm waiting for that hatch to be completed!
-Banti

Last edited:
Tucker was underfoot this morning, neck & head high as they go, looking for a treat....big mooch
tongue.png

So funny - my Tank has started dancing for me in the mornings. He needs a girlfriend (or five) in the worst way...)

Apparently!
Your Duckling is so, so beautiful!!! Like her Mommy. (And I love your new avatar!)

So, I came home form work today (day 21). Still nothing. Just about to post to lament but I took a flashlight to the 'bator to check as best I can through the lid.

Ladies and gentlemen... WE HAVE A PIP!!!!!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

OK, I'm going to go sand some lumber before it gets dark...

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
I have 5 out of 8 eggs pipped now, no zipping. The egg that was upside down for the first ten days and pipped too low, has a hole a little smaller than a dime, and hasn't made any progress since this morning. I know it probably needs help, but with all the others pipping, I guess I should wait. I can hear the little thing chirping
hit.gif
The other four are nice normal pips
fl.gif
fl.gif

@Sally Sunshine

My update:

STEEL ,nothing

Kidding!!
lau.gif

Real update:

As of the end of day 20, nothing. Looking at candle pics, all of the day 18 candles on these look exactly like the DIS examples. Next hatch can only be better, so I'll be trying again for the EHAL. Making a coolerbator while I'm waiting for that hatch to be completed!
-Banti

hugs.gif
what in the world !!
@campingshaws

clap.gif

CAUGHT UP! Yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhites634

Tucker was underfoot this morning, neck & head high as they go, looking for a treat....big mooch
tongue.png

So funny - my Tank has started dancing for me in the mornings. He needs a girlfriend (or five) in the worst way...)

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

OK, I'm going to go sand some lumber before it gets dark...

- Ant Farm
wee.gif

Last edited:
So funny - my Tank has started dancing for me in the mornings. He needs a girlfriend (or five) in the worst way...) Your Duckling is so, so beautiful!!! Like her Mommy. (And I love your new avatar!) So, I came home form work today (day 21). Still nothing. Just about to post to lament but I took a flashlight to the 'bator to check as best I can through the lid. Ladies and gentlemen... [COLOR=0000FF]WE HAVE A PIP!!!!!! [/COLOR] :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate OK, I'm going to go sand some lumber before it gets dark... - Ant Farm
Fricken Sweet! :weee :weee :weee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom