INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shes like the hillary of chickens. Shes married to bill (our roo) and kills those who dissagree (our other roo). And neither of them enjoy each others company.
lau.gif

Sounds like they should both be thrown in a soup pot.

Nah theyre great birds tbh. My roo only charges if he feels threatend (i.e. moving too fast, petting him) and the hen only pecks the other hens and doesnt really acknowledge people unless you try to pet her.

@MyPetChicken
Thank you ALL for participating. I have enjoyed chatting and learning more about your breed preferences. I truly enjoyed the count down!

For this contest, we had a total of 189 Entries! All entries were recorded on a spreadsheet and triple checked for any duplicates. Entries were numbered based upon the order they appeared in the thread to keep everything fair.

Random.org was used to choose the winning numbers. I did promise some surprises when I announced the winners!

1st Winner of 1 dozen FREE eggs: #113 @LocalYokel

2nd Winner of 1 dozen FREE eggs: #98 @jwlpoultry

3rd Winner of 1 dozen FREE eggs: #158 @sarasweatman

1st Place Winner of 30% discount on any order of Hatching Eggs from MPC: @MadamPoofyBrow

2nd Place Winner of 30% discount on any order of Hatching Eggs from MPC: @bcAddy

EVERYONE else who participated in this contest is also a WINNER of 10% discount on any order of Hatching Eggs from MPC!!!
http://www.mypetchicken.com/

Congrats to these winners! Please PM me to set up a ship week and confirm the breeds you would prefer.

I look forward to the next big giveaway!

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!

Thank you Alex!!!

@MyPetChicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom