INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has never watched this Incubation Seminar with Dr. Keith Bramwell from the Univ of Arkansas, I highly recommend it. He is a professor that teaches poultry science, as well as doing research, so he knows a *lot* about the topic. If you are interested in improving your incubation practices this is definitely worth the time to watch.

This will be my new Keurig. The reservoir is anywhere from 42 ounce for the college one(six "cool" colors) to 70oz. One has three colors that you pay an additional $40 for the White or red. I like my black, thank you very much!! It gets very dizzying trying to figure out the different sizes available, with the different prices and different colors ... It's worse that the Keurig website does not show all of their brewers.
From what I understand, this one has 4 ounce to 32 ounce brew sizes. The carafe is what sold me! I love my Keurig, but sometimes I need more than one cup of coffee quickly.
The bigger reservoir is definitely important to me. Otherwise, I would go ahead and get the cheapest one.
Sweet. I'd definitely get the one that does the carafe in black in the biggest size available.

Quote:
lol.png
We share that story! I often use a smaller cup because the half empty cup is too depressing!

Quote:
hu.gif
I'm not wearing any.

If anyone has never watched this Incubation Seminar with Dr. Keith Bramwell from the Univ of Arkansas, I highly recommend it. He is a professor that teaches poultry science, as well as doing research, so he knows a *lot* about the topic. If you are interested in improving your incubation practices this is definitely worth the time to watch.

What heat source do you use for you incubator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom