INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
In your dreams! You got a "GM, W!"

That is my new plan. I had gift cards to pay for the 60 0z. But bigger is better in this case!
Maybe one of these years I'll get a fancy coffee maker like that.
lau.gif
Yes in the case of coffee bigger is better.

This will be my new Keurig. The reservoir is anywhere from 42 ounce for the college one(six "cool" colors) to 70oz. One has three colors that you pay an additional $40 for the White or red. I like my black, thank you very much!! It gets very dizzying trying to figure out the different sizes available, with the different prices and different colors ... It's worse that the Keurig website does not show all of their brewers.
From what I understand, this one has 4 ounce to 32 ounce brew sizes. The carafe is what sold me! I love my Keurig, but sometimes I need more than one cup of coffee quickly.
The bigger reservoir is definitely important to me. Otherwise, I would go ahead and get the cheapest one.

I like this Keurig. They didn't have anything like that when I bought my Hamilton Beach a couple years ago. It doesn't use K cups, but I usually use one type of coffee all the time anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beac...8133529&sr=8-1&keywords=Hamilton+beach+coffee

Last edited:
LOL! Something like that. Like I said, I am getting the refillable carafe K-cup. I will buy the K-cups now and then, but refilling my own is sooo much cheaper!

If anyone gives me a hard time, PLEASE go after them for me.
fl.gif
I think it suits you
smile.png
. I've been debating changing mine to show what I actually look like, but unlike all of you, I'm not very photogenic
sad.png

Quote:
I think it suits you
smile.png
. I've been debating changing mine to show what I actually look like, but unlike all of you, I'm not very photogenic
sad.png
Thank you! And thank you again for thinking I am photogenic. I have just learned how to take a selfie. Not something I am proud of (makes me feel self centered) but the only way to get pictures with Duckling!
If you only knew what was hidden...
hide.gif
I am not as photogenic as you think.
Now explain why Leroy is spelled Leeroy!

Thank you! And thank you again for thinking I am photogenic. I have just learned how to take a selfie. Not something I am proud of (makes me feel self centered) but the only way to get pictures with Duckling!
If you only knew what was hidden...
hide.gif
I am not as photogenic as you think.
Now explain why Leroy is spelled Leeroy!
That's about the only way to get a good pic of Monkey as well cause she wants to see it.

Maybe his name is Lee Roy?

Good morning everyone. Woke up at 4:30 yep beat the alarm which is good because I didn't set it. Next thing I know it's 5:45 you guessed it I'm way late. Have a great day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom