INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! And thank you again for thinking I am photogenic. I have just learned how to take a selfie. Not something I am proud of (makes me feel self centered) but the only way to get pictures with Duckling!
If you only knew what was hidden...
hide.gif
I am not as photogenic as you think.
Now explain why Leroy is spelled Leeroy!
Well... I guess I should first say that Leeroy is not my name. I typically like to deviate from the norm, so spelling it like everyone else would wasn't really an option. It sounds (and looks) much more redneck with the extra E...
big_smile.png

LOL! Something like that. Like I said, I am getting the refillable carafe K-cup. I will buy the K-cups now and then, but refilling my own is sooo much cheaper!

If anyone gives me a hard time, PLEASE go after them for me. :fl

Bwhahahahaha I LOVE yer avy!!! :gig

I think it suits you:) . I've been debating changing mine to show what I actually look like, but unlike all of you, I'm not very photogenic:(

Ah, do et anyways. We don't care! :D

Well... I guess I should first say that Leeroy is not my name. I typically like to deviate from the norm, so spelling it like everyone else would wasn't really an option. It sounds (and looks) much more redneck with the extra E...:D

Didn't you say it was your rooster's name, or was that someone else? It was somewhere in this mess.....
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom