INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is working.
celebrate.gif

I sometimes buy and re-sell antique and vintage items to help pay bills (ahem...and maybe for my chicken addiction issues lol) anyway...got some stuff on my way home from my daughters Doctor appt yesterday...& also happened to pick up a few chicken related things lol...a bag of stones for the chicks waterers...a $3 NON auto shut off heating pad (will eventually experiment with making a MHP but it will be a little while until I have time to do that) ...kinda funny when I realize I'm scouring the thrift store shelves going "what can I use for the chicks/chickens..."
1f602.png
1f602.png

"My name is Marla and I'm a poultry-holic " lollllll

Last edited:
I sometimes buy and re-sell antique and vintage items to help pay bills (ahem...and maybe for my chicken addiction issues lol) anyway...got some stuff on my way home from my daughters Doctor appt yesterday...& also happened to pick up a few chicken related things lol...a bag of stones for the chicks waterers...a $3 NON auto shut off heating pad (will eventually experiment with making a MHP but it will be alottle while until I have time to do that) ...kinda funny when I realize I'm scouring the thrift store shelves going "what can I use for the chicks/chickens..."
1f602.png
1f602.png

"My name is Marla and I'm a poultry-holic " lollllll

The first step in fixing the problem is to admit you have a problem.
lau.gif

@Fire Ant Farm I've only had my honas since January, so I can't speak to the heat yet. But my breeder is from the New Orleans area, and she hasn't mentioned any trouble with heat. Her stock is GFF+EweCrazy, so mine are first generation out from there.

@Sally Sunshine thanks! I love them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom