INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called tech-support for my Toshiba computer. I had to concentrate to understand what the guy was saying, but we all know that's the way the world works.
Finally, he told me that to fix my computer over the phone, I had three options. They range from $100-$200. I asked what exactly he would be fixing? He said he would be deleting some programs that I wasn't using. I said "isn't that something I can do myself?" He asked o I knew how to do it. I said, "*#%^ yeah!" As in "it's easy!"
HE TOLD ME OFF! I explained that I had not been swearing at him, I was only using an expression. He continued to be a jerk to me. So, I said the word repeatedly until he hung up on me. :lau
Mature of me? No. But I don't feel that you have the right to tell me not to use one foul word when I'm the customer. He doesn't pay me, I would've been paying him. He had a chance to explain to me why it was easier for him to do it. It wouldn't have taken much. I hate altering programs. Heck! If I weren't so lazy about it, I would have checked and seen that that was the problem to begin with.

I just called tech-support for my Toshiba computer. I had to concentrate to understand what the guy was saying, but we all know that's the way the world works.
Finally, he told me that to fix my computer over the phone, I had three options. They range from $100-$200. I asked what exactly he would be fixing? He said he would be deleting some programs that I wasn't using. I said "isn't that something I can do myself?" He asked o I knew how to do it. I said, "*#%^ yeah!" As in "it's easy!"
HE TOLD ME OFF! I explained that I had not been swearing at him, I was only using an expression. He continued to be a jerk to me. So, I said the word repeatedly until he hung up on me.
lau.gif

Mature of me? No. But I don't feel that you have the right to tell me not to use one foul word when I'm the customer. He doesn't pay me, I would've been paying him. He had a chance to explain to me why it was easier for him to do it. It wouldn't have taken much. I hate altering programs. Heck! If I weren't so lazy about it, I would have checked and seen that that was the problem to begin with.
I can feel your pain.....what ever happened to the customer is always right?
he.gif

All 6 Pekin Ducks hatched with no problems and right on schedule. I also candled the duck eggs my Easter Egger is sitting on and 2 are infertile and 1 is developing quite nicely. Looks like it should hatch next week.

HE TOLD ME OFF! I explained that I had not been swearing at him, I was only using an expression. He continued to be a jerk to me. So, I said the word repeatedly until he hung up on me.
lau.gif

I would never allow somebody in where ever country they are to remotely access my computer. They say that they are deleting things but you don't know that for sure. For all you know they could be snooping around your computer getting all your personal information to sell to there cousin down the street.

lau.gif

But it's always funny to do things like that with them.

I've just been using the one trough for some water at this point (day 11 today) and humidity has basically been between 30% and 40% but I have to add some water daily to get it to stay that way. (Or it drops into the 20's)

My question is...since this is my first time using the 1588...I know once lockdown comes, that's it - so should I fill all the troughs early that day and see how humidity is and if it stay pretty consistent? Or should I fill the troughs, add a sponge, etc?
I'm concerned I've had to keep adding some water each day right now to maintain and I'm worried that will happen in the lockdown phase...ideas? Thoughts?

I've just been using the one trough for some water at this point (day 11 today) and humidity has basically been between 30% and 40% but I have to add some water daily to get it to stay that way. (Or it drops into the 20's)

My question is...since this is my first time using the 1588...I know once lockdown comes, that's it - so should I fill all the troughs early that day and see how humidity is and if it stay pretty consistent? Or should I fill the troughs, add a sponge, etc?
I'm concerned I've had to keep adding some water each day right now to maintain and I'm worried that will happen in the lockdown phase...ideas? Thoughts?
For lockdown fill all the troughs. If that doesn't get your humidity to where it needs to be than you can add a sponge or something similar to get it up to where it should be. Filling the troughs all the way should last long enough for lockdown without the need to open it and add more.

I just called tech-support for my Toshiba computer.

I would never allow somebody in where ever country they are to remotely access my computer. They say that they are deleting things but you don't know that for sure. For all you know they could be snooping around your computer getting all your personal information to sell to there cousin down the street.

Gosh, Superman! You always know the right thing to say to make me feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom