INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That water looks cold!

Lake Superior baby!!!!! Never gets warm in the middle of summer.

I think lake superior is the prettiest of the great lakes....I'll get some better pics later.....this was taken in front of the Marquette Branch maximum security prison...

Why do you say this?

I should have said Ducklings I'm sorry I have ducks...starter with niacin is needed I get special duck starter locally...

Only a few minutes?

Was windy and cold I was on my way home from shopping...I'm going back Thursday

Last edited:
LMBO!:lau :lau
At the end of "The Drew Carey Show" Ryan Stiles asks the woman in airport security how old his child is as he holds up an egg! :lau

Last edited:
Lake Superior baby!!!!! Never gets warm in the middle of summer.
I think lake superior is the prettiest of the great lakes....I'll get some better pics later.....this was taken in front of the Marquette Branch maximum security prison...
I should have said Ducklings I'm sorry I have ducks...starter with niacin is needed I get special duck starter locally...
Was windy and cold I was on my way home from shopping...I'm going back Thursday
My ducklings are on it as well. I just add niacin to there water and those things are growing like weeds.

LMBO!:lau :lau
At the end of "The Drew Carey Show" Ryan Stiles asks the woman in airport security how old his child is as he holds up an egg! :lau
:lau

All,twelve of my muscovys eggs are fertal.but one blood ring.I took .and one has a small indention crack hope its okay.but all eleven left are good and u see the tiny minnow size baby moving.

My ducklings are on it as well. I just add niacin to there water and those things are growing like weeds.
:lau

I'm sure that's fine....it's just easy for me to pick a bag of duck and goose organic starter up....it's a few dollars for enough for my needs.
According to Holderread Flock Raiser meets the niacin requirement. So that is what I have used. 

I've never heard of that Mike....I had problems with angel wing last bunch of ducks I got....too much protien...that's when I changed to the duckling starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom