INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone. :frow

Just finished my read back, 400 some odd posts since this morning? And some were really odd. :gig

Joey and mr leeroy congrats on the eggs.
Najobel congrats on the twins! Life is about to change big time! Get your sleep now while you can!
Phil, sorry about the snow. :idunno
Honestly, I did not suggest mom nature send it your way :confused:
And as for your wife, drag her to the hospital if you have to. If she's been hiding symptoms, she needs to get the diagnosis at least. Wish you both all the best. :fl

Calling it a night! Take care and be safe everyone. :frow
Good night.
I will be headed to bed here in just a few minutes.

Well for those that caught it this morning I was talking about our 3rd baby being due. We went back this afternoon for an ultrasound and it looks as though we are only measuring at around 9 weeks. However, there are 2 so lord willing we will be adding baby 3 and 4 come November time frame. Looks like I need to get some hatching in before I have to shut it down for a bit.

Congrats!!!

Some may remember......... A few little things to wrap up and it's done.

Wow that is nice. What brand kennel panels did you use??isvthi personal use or a boarding kennel?

Thanks, but at least I am not in flocktastics shoes dealing with all the sick family members. That is much worse.

At least she's not dealing with a stubborn wife with a concussion.... That just drove her car ought the road and left it on the railroad tracks cuz she's to dizzy to drive...... Cops aren't amused either... Lucky I drug it out with my truck..... She still won't go to the drs...... I'm pxssed off....
Just fought with her for an hour......:he

At least she's not dealing with a stubborn wife with a concussion.... That just drove her car ought the road and left it on the railroad tracks cuz she's to dizzy to drive...... Cops aren't amused either... Lucky I drug it out with my truck..... She still won't go to the drs...... I'm pxssed off....
Just fought with her for an hour......:he
So sorry, you have to be really worried. Tell her I said even if she does not like the idea of going it is selfish and inconsiderate to you and now others it may affect. Stop with the death wish already.
I hope by some miracle you can relax enough mentally and physically to get some sleep.
Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom