INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'll never be able to catch up on posts! Been MIA...hubby has strain B of the flu and is really sick, I'm now sick and night before last, the hospital called us and said my son's blood cultures had grown bacteria and they needed us to come back ASAP (at 9pm they called and the hospital is a little over 1.5hrs away) So we were at the hospital all night and now we're home BUT waiting on results from NEW blood cultures and additional tests.

ANYWAY! We're all resting, hydrating - I've prob never felt so awful and tired in my whole life.

Hope everyone else is doing way better than us!
2764.png
1f60a.png
:hugs and prayers

Just got caught up reading the posts from last night, Good Morning ALL!!!

@daxigait
 Congratulations on your Piglets! Can you post a better picture when they get a little bigger, I love pigs just dont have the place for them right now. Sorry about losing the runt

@harrellkd
 Yayy a broody! I wish mine would do that!

@kwhites634
 I completely agree with you in regards to all the flatlanders trying to take over... When are they in-season? I need to pick up a permit....

@Akrnaf2
 That's a pretty cockerel you sold for a great price! Is he an ameracauna? green legs?

@ChickenCanoe
 Good luck with your fruit trees! :fl  that the temperatures stay up for you!!
Sure, but that was late last night just before dark while she was still having them, but daylight was waining.

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll never be able to catch up on posts! Been MIA...hubby has strain B of the flu and is really sick, I'm now sick and night before last, the hospital called us and said my son's blood cultures had grown bacteria and they needed us to come back ASAP (at 9pm they called and the hospital is a little over 1.5hrs away) So we were at the hospital all night and now we're home BUT waiting on results from NEW blood cultures and additional tests.

ANYWAY! We're all resting, hydrating - I've prob never felt so awful and tired in my whole life.

Hope everyone else is doing way better than us!
2764.png
1f60a.png

Prayers that you all are doing well soon

Ok, yesterday I found a dead chick in my brooder. Today I have a baby that can't seem to walk, she is laying down with a wing lifted. If she does try to walk, she sort of scoots, doesn't stand up

This is the chick I found yesterday. It's the one up against the wall.

These chicks have been getting vitamins in every 3rd water change.. any idea what might be wrong?

Ok, yesterday I found a dead chick in my brooder. Today I have a baby that can't seem to walk, she is laying down with a wing lifted. If she does try to walk, she sort of scoots, doesn't stand up

This is the chick I found yesterday. It's the one up against the wall.

These chicks have been getting vitamins in every 3rd water change.. any idea what might be wrong?
Could it have been trampled by others??

Good luck to your Goat, can't wait to see the new Kid!!

How many types of animals do you have??
Well, I am hoping for twins.
Let's see, I own two Peruvian Paso horses, three bred Charangus cows and a steer for a few more months ;) one Berkshire cross sow with eleven piglets, one Nubian doe currently kidding, two Saanen does one pregnant and one with three week old twins, one pregnant mostly Boer with a bit of Kiko doe, one purebred Boer doe with a three week old doeling, two indoor cats and one feral barn cat trapped to neuter and then left to hunt. I also have a bunch of young chickens as I lost my adults. The oldest are from Christmas and Jan 21 hatches (14), and I have close to 70 from one week to ten weeks that will be sorted out to form my new beeders. I will also be getting some HRIR soon. I got carried away getting eggs and chicks and will have to decide what I am keeping. I know I want my RIR and Barred Rocks. I also plan to for sure keep some BBS Ameruacana, CCL, and leghorns for EE and Sapphires.
That is the menagerie :)

Oops sorry. I get so confused what everyone's real name is.
Loomis is nice. So is Ceres.

I am Loving the rain.

No problem I have the same problem. The rain is nice hope it keeps up like they say it will. What type of chickens do you have? I've a mix mostly, some Orpington's and Altsteirer that hatched for the NY Hal hoping to get eggs mid May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom