INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, I hope so. What was supposed to be a trip to the walk in clinic to pick up antibiotics prescription turned into an all afternoon test. Just got back. The shortness of breath that I thought was allergies or a cold may not be. So they are running one more test to see and that involved a steroid shot to open the lungs. If that fails to work by tomorrow morning they are going to look other places. Thanks Mike.

My friend.... You may have developed
Asthma a big part of the reason I just spent five nights awake..... Finally today the steroids did a good job opening up.... Now I just need to try and maintain them..... Hope this resolved Soon for you..... Breathing problems are about the worst.....

Last edited:
lau.gif

Day,14 now for broody muscovy.she has ten eggs left all alive so far.takes 35 days witch is crazy that it takes longer than geese.but I'm so excited.this will be her first babys

My friend.... You may have developed
Asthma a big part of the reason I just spent five nights awake..... Finally today the steroids did a good job opening up.... Note I just need to try and maintain them..... Hope this resolved Soon for you..... Breathing problems are about the worst.....

I'll say pretty scary not breathing or should I say having shallow breathing so far lungs are ok. Just the tubes going to lungs are being tested with this shot.

Thanks Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom