INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif

Ducks????
love.gif

*must not look must not look*

Gnight TJ & the rest.... Don't let the bedbugs bite
frow.gif

They are eggs for cute runner ducks
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony

I'd probably do it every 3-4 hours. Will it still sip a little water?

-Kathy

I mean no offense and your advice is golden but at some point, are these birds worth saving?
They wouldn't live on their own and maybe they shouldn't.
We do use carabiners on gates and some runs

carabiner_clip_1024x1024.jpg
I have an acquaintance chicken person locally here who has seen with her own eyes (video) a raccoon go get a key from its hiding place and unlock a keyed padlock to get into a coop.
ep.gif

All my coop doors/openings have little mini combination locks on them. Raccoons are evil AND smart!

Y'all should follow this thread!! some great tips showing up on it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm Mike

Owe, I hope you are alright Pensmaster!
I think so, I hope so. What was supposed to be a trip to the walk in clinic to pick up antibiotics prescription turned into an all afternoon test. Just got back. The shortness of breath that I thought was allergies or a cold may not be. So they are running one more test to see and that involved a steroid shot to open the lungs. If that fails to work by tomorrow morning they are going to look other places. Thanks Mike.
So sorry you're having to go through all that, but glad you're getting checked out.
hugs.gif

Here's a building update for you
big_smile.png
Getting the roof shapes done!

Holy cannoli!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!! You are my HERO!!!!!!!
bow.gif
Remind me again what these structures will be? Is this a house, or something else? (I can't remember...)

I got all the mowing done (which was a LOT), all the chicken chores done, and all chickens and chickees got scrambled eggs as a treat today. First time, so there was an amusing period of "Is it POISON?", followed by total gluttony. I think next time it'll just be the gluttony.
lol.png

Got two of the blackberry holes dug, but then ran out of light. But the good news is that it's good black soil down to the bottom of the holes in that part of the yard (rocks and limestone slab on the other side) - good for these blackberry bushes, and good to know generally - I think this will be a good location for my small orchard (plan to plant the trees this fall).

I feel a lot better than I did earlier. I think it's a combination of rest, stretching/activity, and possibly getting over whatever illness I might have been fighting. Not perfect, but it's a relief to have a bit more energy to get things done.

Ok, I'm starting to doze off mid-post, so that's a sing I should go to bed. Good night, everyone!!!

- Ant Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom