INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all. Hope all have a good day.
Wanted to post about the extremely large odd shaped egg I had.

It was a double yolker - twins. Both yolks were fertilized. Next time I will post on thread and see if anyone wants to take and hatch twins.
smile.png
Save your shipping; I can give you the answer right now. One win, or both, usually doesn't survive.

Last edited:
Quote: I dont believe you with out pictures you know that!!!
frow.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
oh Peter! I hope you feel better soon!

Quote: " how she dare not to respond me, EXACTLY when I need her to respond? "
LAU!!!

Quote: I am sorry she caused so much trouble, that is a lot of killing! Hope you are well TJ!

Good morning!
Must be Monday, I feel like going back to bed.
gig.gif

Hope everyone has a great day!
MC, welcome back. Sorry to read about your BIL.
hugs.gif
Mornin cc!! yes bed sounds like a great option!

It was a double yolker - twins. Both yolks were fertilized. Next time I will post on thread and see if anyone wants to take and hatch twins.
smile.png
OUCH!

@Sally Sunshine Do kids (9, 11 and 13) like chocolate covered strawberries?
absolutely! if they like strawberries! mine would devour them!

Yeah, it is taking awhile. Work occasionally stops until more funding happens. It is being built through private donations. Sometimes we really get rolling . A lot is happening on it right now. These buildings are basically sculptures, so there are mosaic people, wood carvers, (me, the glass person), along with rock, cement, iron workers....and usually some interns from architect schools and a few volunteers. @Fire Ant Farm It is a learning and art center on the property of Jim Hubbell, artist/builder.
Ahhhhhh... That doesn't surprise me, with that level of craftsmanship - lovely structures! Keep posting progress!
pop.gif

smile.png
Somewhat common for pullets to lay these (hopefully they grow out of it). People have tried incubating these (or put them in the 'bator by accident). It usually doesn't end well, as there's just not enough room for the chick to develop well - one or both usually die, and if the survive they need a lot of help at hatch (there are some videos I've seen). I wouldn't recommend setting them - rather, enjoy all that extra yolky goodness on toast! (At least that's what I do!)
thumbsup.gif

Woke up early (before alarm, and BEFORE first crow at 4:30am), and though I started with a headache (probably why I woke up), amazingly it went away with meds (I'm not usually that lucky). So pretty soon I was ready to get my morning started. Baby chick was still alive, already awake, and awaiting feeding, and was actually kicking a bit with one of the legs (previously limp) - we'll see how this develops (eventually it will need to be able to get around and feed itself, after all).

Off to do some chores and laundry...

- Ant Farm

!בוקר טוב סאלי,נורית וכל שאר האנשים הטובים
Good morning to me, light and all other good people?????

Good morning to me too, the light and all other good peoples!!!!!!!!
Hugs Benny!!!
שלום בנים! אני מקווה שלך עובר יום נפלא. אני מרגיש בסדר אני יכול להיות יותר טוב אבל אנחנו עובדים על זה אני מבטיח!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom