INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that your counting or anything
lol.png

Not Counting, Simple math, lol

Good morning @Sally Sunshine 10 Guests Chaos18 DwayneNLiz Jessimom Sariscountry lovin kwhites634 rIrs roost

-Kathy

Good Morning!! (afternoon here) !!!
frow.gif

Thank you so much Kathy!! I had gone to the UC Davis Website and grabbed a copy of the form, but your photos are awesome!!! I didn't see anywhere that I could use their Fedex number. So that makes a HUGE difference. Thanks again!!
Yeah, they don't advertise the FedEx bit. Turn around time at the Tulare and Turlock labs seems quicker. The Turlock lab will do my peafowl (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, quail are free, but they charge for peafowl) for free, but I really like one of the pathologists at Tulare, so that's where I send most of mine.

Oh, the one my vet charged $120 for, it was a turkey poult, so it would have been free.

-Kathy

I draw the line at fish, lol.

-Kathy

Fish?!? REALLY! That's preposterous!!
I could not decide whether to put it in a public message or a private message. Obviously, I am choosing public.
One of my other sisters called to tell me the viewing and funeral arrangements. She said I was supposed to be getting a text from my oldest sister whom is with the widow. It is been half an hour, and no text. That alone ticks me off. I was not going to go to the funeral for many reasons. The fact that I will feel like an outsider was one of them. I am going for the children, but I hate that I already feel so shunned. Gotta love big families. It is very easy to get lost if you keep quiet.
Now I have to figure out what to do with Duckling. Her aunts next door will probably take her.

Family is Family no matter how one feels, i haven't spoken to many of mine in years but would be there in a heartbeat either way. It is a difficult decision to make.
hugs.gif

I could not decide whether to put it in a public message or a private message. Obviously, I am choosing public.
One of my other sisters called to tell me the viewing and funeral arrangements. She said I was supposed to be getting a text from my oldest sister whom is with the widow. It is been half an hour, and no text. That alone ticks me off. I was not going to go to the funeral for many reasons. The fact that I will feel like an outsider was one of them. I am going for the children, but I hate that I already feel so shunned. Gotta love big families. It is very easy to get lost if you keep quiet.
Now I have to figure out what to do with Duckling. Her aunts next door will probably take her.
I have family like that....If you had a good relationship with your BIL, then go the funeral to show your respects to HIM. Who cares what anyone else thinks. You might be surprised when you get there how many people are happy that you went. I really am sorry for your loss.

Yeah, they don't advertise the FedEx bit. Turn around time at the Tulare and Turlock labs seems quicker. The Turlock lab will do my peafowl (chickens, turkeys, waterfowl, quail are free, but they charge for peafowl) for free, but I really like one of the pathologists at Tulare, so that's where I send most of mine.

Oh, the one my vet charged $120 for, it was a turkey poult, so it would have been free.

-Kathy
If I dropped off the bird at the vets office on Friday - who will call me - the vet or UC davis? Or do they mail the results? How slow/fast is the usual turn around - Days or weeks?

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom