INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the widow's one of your sisters, I'd go to support her; screw everyone else.

I do not believe in incest. :p

Which breeds?

-Kathy

Muscovies and Pekin.
I have family like that....If you had a good relationship with your BIL, then go the funeral to show your respects to HIM.  Who cares what anyone else thinks.  You might be surprised when you get there how many people are happy that you went.  I really am sorry for your loss.  

Thank you.

Quote: They will contact the vet. Did the vet ship for delivery on Saturday or Monday? Preliminary results are available by the end of the day that they receive them. Find out what lab it was sent to, call that lab and ask when the preliminary results will be entered in the system.

-Kathy

I guess it's all in the feed. I am not feeding to butcher... At least not yet. So they will not grow that fast until I change their diet.
Mine get turkey starter, and they free range, but I still won't see 12 pound drakes until they're over 6 months, maybe even over 8 months.

-Kathy

They will contact the vet. Did the vet ship for delivery on Saturday or Monday? Preliminary results are available by the end of the day that they receive them. Find out what lab it was sent to, call that lab and ask when the preliminary results will be entered in the system.

-Kathy
Called the vet, asked when they shipped the bird. They tell me it just says shipped, doesn't say when it was actually shipped. I asked which UC Davis location they sent it to, they said "it just says shipped, doesn't say where". I said, well do you have the preliminary results yet? They said, no there is never a turn around that quickly. ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!
he.gif

I guess I can try calling the 3 UC Davis locations, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom