INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but I am a transplant to MO. I go back to the NW every year or two. I am looking forward to hiking up near Mt. Baker. Though Pikes is great I prefer the mountains and great outdoors
smile.png
Ah, sweet deal!

:hugs Sorry to make light of the situation but would you rather pronounce an old body dead?

Yes. :p
That would be easier. :oops:. Seriously though I'm sorry you had to do that. :hugs

Thanks. I'm still new at having to kill. Now I need to decide whether or not I can disect her. It would be good practice, but I don't think that I am ready for that by myself.

Yes. :p
Thanks. I'm still new at having to kill. Now I need to decide whether or not I can disect her. It would be good practice, but I don't think that I am ready for that by myself.
Honestly it's not something that anyone enjoys I don't think. What you're feeling is normal. You'll do it when you're ready. Still do eat make it easier. When an animal Is suffering its still not easy but it's something that has to be done. :hugs

I had to break my pullet's neck. Her leg was at an odd angle, and she just wasn't going to heal right. I hate that! I am now sitting here, terrified of checking to be sure that she is dead. I mean, I know she is. But if she weren't, I'd give in and vomit.
I don't care if that doesn't make sense to you, I just know that I don't like being alone and having to pronounce a fresh body dead. :D

OH MC I wish I lived close enough to help you.

I would hVe a really hard time with that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom