INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! It looks like it's filled with blood almost.

That's what I thought. I left them out for 2 minutes while I changed the bedding and a rooster got ahold of him and now I can see where he was pecked and his eye is sorta clearing up. I am collaborating with a friend on this and we are going to wash out the eye to start

Yea the white one was a little hard to find.
Stop over in the fall and I can show ya. Even send ya home with some meat if you want.
I keep trying to find someone who will trade some venison for some of my home grown beef, but I have not found anyone yet. I used to hunt, but only for meat. Now I don't because I have so much beef and pork I can't justify it.

Last edited:
That's what I thought. I left them out for 2 minutes while I changed the bedding and a rooster got ahold of him and now I can see where he was pecked and his eye is sorta clearing up. I am collaborating with a friend on this and we are going to wash out the eye to start
I hope he recovers well. ^_^

I keep trying to find someone who will trade some venison for some of my home grown beef, but I have not found anyone yet. I used to hunt, but only for meat. Now I don't because I have so much beef and pork I can't justify it.
Mix venison with beef OR pork, and you got some delicious vittles!
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom