INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eggs that started in Ravensdale, WA, went to Kent, WA then to Mobile, AL are their way back to CA now.  They expect them to be delivered tomorrow.  We'll see....

Well, I just had another set of eggs from WA head to the Kent, WA hub.  What are the chances of those are going to Mobile first?  The last time I got eggs from THIS sender, they went through Kent, but then to my local hub.  

I'm hoping the first box was just accidentally put on the wrong truck.    

I gave my debit card to someone else for safe keeping, so I will be less inclined to be buy any more eggs....

I put mine in the freezer in a big block of ice

OH MC I wish I lived close enough to help you.

I would hVe a really hard time with that also.

Thank you. :hugs

Yea the white one was a little hard to find.
Stop over in the fall and I can show ya. Even send ya home with some meat if you want.

Suuuure! I'm allergic to venison though. Too bad, because I'm told by several people that I make it best. Steaks, roasts, shepherds pie or in a stew.

Last edited:
I found my roo like this! What should I do!!!

I had to break my pullet's neck. Her leg was at an odd angle, and she just wasn't going to heal right. I hate that! I am now sitting here, terrified of checking to be sure that she is dead. I mean, I know she is. But if she weren't, I'd give in and vomit.
I don't care if that doesn't make sense to you, I just know that I don't like being alone and having to pronounce a fresh body dead.
big_smile.png
So sorry.

Lol, you can do poultry indoors.

-Kathy
Eeew!

I had to break my pullet's neck. Her leg was at an odd angle, and she just wasn't going to heal right. I hate that! I am now sitting here, terrified of checking to be sure that she is dead. I mean, I know she is. But if she weren't, I'd give in and vomit.

I don't care if that doesn't make sense to you, I just know that I don't like being alone and having to pronounce a fresh body dead. :D

So sorry.  

Lol, you can do poultry indoors.

-Kathy

Eeew!

Much easier inside!

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom