INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt that the way it always is?
we need goats then we wont haffa mow

hugs.gif
Believe it or not, I've had goats (Nubians, Alpines, & a Boer buck) ; wondering now why I don't anymore...they'd come in handy right now

[COLOR=FF0000]PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR UPDATES!!!! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]TAG ME in your updates!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]TAG HOW to keep typing after you @ someone! see:[COLOR=008080]post #2469[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]post #1088[/COLOR][/COLOR]
4/13/16 8:45 PM Wednesday

banner-happy-birthday-modern-decor-9-on-birthday-design-ideas.jpg

Auroradream26 April 27, [COLOR=800080][COLOR=800080][COLOR=800080]sarah25bear May 1st [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] mrleeroy 5/2 FireAntFarm aka Kristins Tractor coops post #67119 post #68140 post #68171 post #68816 [COLOR=008080]Fire Ant Farms Coops[/COLOR] post #49071 post #46144
[COLOR=000000]HATCHING/INCUBATION [/COLOR]

mlm Mike 4/2 eve 7 Icelandic eggs candle 7/7 developing ; air cells good Sally Sunshine Always hatching! Fire aka Hero always hatching! shoved 8 under a broody Cochin tonite. [COLOR=000000]NestingHillsSC[/COLOR] aka Tony always hatching! Casportspony aka Kathy aka Kat always hatching TJChickens aka TJ Always hatching DHetzle aka Dennis always hatching PHAGE always hatching! jwlpoultry aka Justin Always Hatching! 3/17 Auroradream26 aka Jess Always hatching! Canadachickens aka cc Always hatching Saris aka Lacie 14 of 15 Ameraucana eggs are growing, 1 is clear at least 6 of 9 Bielefelder eggs are growing. Some are harder to see into than others So I will leave them all in until day 15. LocalYokel aka Yokel 8 of 12 Leghorn still look good. Tossed clears. 6 of 6 RIR look good! I had initially set 15 quail eggs There are 27 now Venymae @venymae update? gotro17 aka Shellee @gotro17 I miss you! Hawk12 aka Kristie @Hawk12 update? Peachickie aka Nicole Decided to set a dozen guinea eggs today, didn't have room in my cabinet incubator sooooo started up one of the backup 'bators @Peachickie when are these due? Fire Ant Farm aka Kristin @Fire Ant Farm update? [COLOR=000000]S5apiotrowski[/COLOR] aka Anastasia aka AC @S5apiotrowski How did your move go? Chicken Hawk33 aka CH aka Seth Day,seven for the chicken eggs in the bator.Day fifteen for my broody muscovy. [COLOR=333333]Jessimom aka Kathy I have 13 Salmon Favorelle and 9 of my silkie eggs locked down 4/4. I have 6 EE and 6 backyard mix eggs from a friend, plus 13 shipped blue/buff Cochin and 2 of my silkie eggs set on 3/27. 6 shipped silkie eggs, 12 auto sexing EEs and 19 frizzled EEs set on 4/1, but I snuck 6 more shipped silkie eggs in on 4/2. I have some replacement eggs from an earlier infertile batch being shipped soon, and .15 Blue Wheaten Sulmtalers due on Thursday. [/COLOR] HeatherMarieR @HeatherMarieR got an update? country lovin aka Ty 3/25- set 7 cream legbar, 7 sapphire, 5 Sally's projects, 7 lavender Orpington. @country lovin how is it going? Lockdown tomorrow?? caeti21 @caeti21 got update? [COLOR=000000]butterfliesdoku[/COLOR] aka Vanessa @butterfliesdoku got eggs in the bator? sarah25bear aka Sarah @sarah25bear you have eggs in the bator? CyndiD @CyndiD eggs back in the bator? [COLOR=000000]bauerdog[/COLOR] aka Joanne @bauerdog Joanne do you have more eggs in the bator? Roada Red @Roada Red do you have update for this? NaJoBeLe aka Nathan 9 eggs went under broody yesterday. And 28 went into the LG sat night. Have another hen that went broody who is currently on a empty nest. Hopefully work will calm down a bit tmrw and I can rejoin the banter. pjnbill22 @pjnbill22 update? Mirajane @Mirajane got update? BantyChooks aka Bubbles aka Banti 10 OEGB x silkie set 3/29. lindalouly @lindalouly did you set eggs? got update for this? Shahtir101 @shahtir101 update? I cant find your post! sorry!! I think it was on the HAL! [COLOR=000000]lozerface79 aka Matt[/COLOR] @lozerface79 did you set more eggs Matt? howfunkyisurchicken aka Nichole EMU! @howfunkyisurchicken update??? miss you! firedragon1982 @firedragon1982 got update? I think you posted on the HAL? flocktastic aka Mrs. H @flocktastic chickygirl7 @chickygirl7 got eggs in the bator? rlhagan56 @rlhagan56 how did it go? did you set more eggs? justkat59 @justkat59 shellikirbey @shellikirbey how did it go? Torch404 @Torch404 how did it go? billiejw89 @billiejw89 did you ever order eggs from MPC to set? [COLOR=000000]politicalcenter[/COLOR] @politicalcenter update? They are silver lace Wyondots (sp) and Buff Orpington. We also have a couple of Australorp. We just gathered the eggs and put them in henhoneygirl @HenHoneyGirl we are missing you, how are your eggs in the bator? Cochix aka Tricia @COChix stryker @stryker got an update? Tao Chick Currently incubating 15 Cream Brabanter. Last hatch 1 Brabanter and 5 Pavlovskaya. ruthannnall 3/17 22 magpie and mallard eggs into the incubator. Can't wait til day 28. @Ruthannnall got an update? Laurel Meadows @Laurel Meadows prizepete 4/2 did my day 14 candle last night, Out of the three that made it to day 14, two died sometime between day 8 and 13... So just one egg... again... I need to figure out if its my birds or my incubator, If its the bator I am going to email brinsea @prizepete HiddenFlockEC 3/18 Just set my first eggs, 12 Ameraucana and 6 of my mixed flock. Could be Buff Orpington/Rock, Orpington/Silver Laced Wyandotte, or Buff Orpington @HiddenFlockEC deserteggs22 @deserteggs22 LittleLakePhil 3/19 I set a dozen Khaki Campbell eggs. @LittleLakePhil update? Coreenelane 3/28/ On day 15 but think I lost alot of eggs to fluctuation of temp. What is the best/easiest controlled heating supply for incubators? I need one and have no idea what or where to get one. @Coreenelane got update? lizzy14 I just put 27 eggs in our incubator!! This is only our second hatch and we made modifications to the incubator - added a fan this year. @lizzy14 imlovinmyskin Kathy On day 22 of hatch #2 of welsummer eggs. Started with 23, had 8 viable eggs at lockdown. Had 3 moving at candle on day 21 but as of this am (now day 22) still no pips. I think my humidity was too high, air cells seem small On day 11 of hatch #3 due 4/8.. Started candeling on day 10 to hopefully get a handle on my humidity issue. Hatch 3 has 14 welsummer eggs in turner. Hatch 3 is neighors hatch with a different Roo. Wondering if my Roo has a genetic disorder since first hatch was a complete dud..and it looks like 2nd hatch might be too. 4th hatch (due 4/18) went in Turner yesterday ... Will candle in day 7 to chk air cell and make necessary adjustments I will have a successful hatch!! @imlovinmyskin hows it going? UR-ru-ur-ur aka Joey set shipped RIR 4/6 in refridgerbator mrleeroy Set the eggs last night (after 12 hours of resting). 10 Cream Brabanter eggs. Expected hatch day is 4/28! attimus Set 4/8 6am 21 svart hona(put 4 of these under a broody) 4 black Hmong 5 hona/Hmong x wabbit1964 Incubator #1 my barnyard mutts 37 of 42 eggs made it to lockdown last night due to hatch the 13th. Incubator #2 a friends barnyard mutts due to hatch 4/17 (may run late as I had issues with that incubator temp running low) and incubator #3 barnyard mutts due around 4/29 and turkeys due May 6th.
NEW INFO TO GO INTO OUR NOTES LINKS PAGE when I can get it there! [COLOR=008080]How to Send a Bird for a Necropsy[/COLOR] post #81844 [COLOR=008080]Day 10 Ancona Duck[/COLOR] post #81978
Did you get the day 7 candles?

Of the 37 eggs I had in incubator #1 due today so far there are 19 hatched (one seems pretty weak and not running around the incubator like the others not sure it will make it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom