INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love.gif

(BTW Sally that mouse-in-the dog's water bowl thing was pretty creepy!
ep.gif
)

you know what the KREEPERER part was...... there was one in the dogs water bucket out side last night.... and I am dead serious anyone that wants to call husband and speak with him may do so

Last edited:
Correction.... he said it was a mole..... my bad <rolls eyes> wth is the difference!!!

Hey bubbles,,,, what do you call this.....
gig.gif
and you want to open edit????

Quote:

I was told to admit to being a freak like Sally Sunshine. I don't know what that makes you guys think, but I can't stop laughing at what it conjures up in my mind!
I am going to go grab a drink, and watch my duck eggs incubate. We are twenty-eight hours, thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds in. They should be about ready to hatch, right?

I was told to admit to being a freak like Sally Sunshine. I don't know what that makes you guys think, but I can't stop laughing at what it conjures up in my mind!
I am going to go grab a drink, and watch my duck eggs incubate. We are twenty-eight hours, thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds in. They should be about ready to hatch, right?
tongue2.gif
yeah, right... If they had that short of an incubation time I'd be settin a few for an experiment before it gets cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom