INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
two of me bebe serama before they took a hike yesterday
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Either of those would make a fantastic Christmas card. You should print them off onto card stock!

I was told to admit to being a freak like Sally Sunshine. I don't know what that makes you guys think, but I can't stop laughing at what it conjures up in my mind!

I am going to go grab a drink, and watch my duck eggs incubate. We are twenty-eight hours, thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds in. They should be about ready to hatch, right?

:plbb  yeah, right... If they had that short of an incubation time I'd be settin a few for an experiment before it gets cold!

In that case, I'll keep drinking until the eggs get blurry, and it looks like they are hatching!

I was told to admit to being a freak like Sally Sunshine. I don't know what that makes you guys think, but I can't stop laughing at what it conjures up in my mind!

I am going to go grab a drink, and watch my duck eggs incubate. We are twenty-eight hours, thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds in. They should be about ready to hatch, right?

:plbb  yeah, right... If they had that short of an incubation time I'd be settin a few for an experiment before it gets cold!

In that case, I'll keep drinking until the eggs get blurry, and it looks like they are hatching!

:sick  or you could just wait a month...! :gig

You're funny! I'm going to make them hatch early.... Oh, wait. If I do, goodbye first hatch of the year prize. Hmmm...

Day 20 with 3 external pips! My babies really respond to classical music!
AMB!!!!!! sweettttt!!!!!

I am on the edge the edge the edge the edge
gig.gif
cant post her here she a bit neked in them gifs

MC is in THE HOUSE!!!!!

Scatballs, I just walked into the shop and have a pair of 2 day silkies not doing well. Very lethargic and gasping for air. Believe I'm gonna have to write these 2 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom