INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pic. Of my 7 weeks chicks

Quote:
frow.gif

How's things here?
SSDD. CH's run floated away the other day; they've reclaimed part of it. Hope you fared better in your area. Oh, and he's complaining he's got too many broodies. Lots & lots of hatching going on all over. Beyond that, it's been pretty much status quo. Lots of new folks have found us, some experienced, some green as grass.
He's closer to water than I am. We were a few inches all over, I think close to 9 in total last weekend? Took a few days to soak in.

Yep, I've got too many broodies. Yep, I've got too many hatching. 49 eggs in the bator right now.
wee.gif
Honas are growing like weeds, sure would be nice to sell some.
hmm.png
I sold my extra roo a week ago so I should have pure HRIR eggs in a few more weeks. Maybe they'll do better.

I'm 3 months behind on the farm, and garden, but better late than never? Going to set out some seeds today and
fl.gif
for a timely yield. We sowed the pasture in Bermuda, chicory, and clover today for goat forage.

Do I sound like a real farmer yet?
lau.gif
Go easy on the new folks. We're all new at something or another. I've been in chickens less than two years, but I learn fast.
wink.png

Evidently!
tongue.png

When I left this morning, we had 7 chicks, lots of pips. As of 11 am, there were 16 chicks, lots of pips. 15 D'Uccle and 1 BCM have hatched. I'm still waiting for the Polish to do something!!!
fl.gif

hi guys! sorry it has been awhile. We got two Ancona duckling today. (one splash one regular) The splash is Felipe or Lipe for short and Sunny. We also found out one white Sultan is a roo and one easter egger might be a roo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom