INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mlm Mike I moved everyone to my back yard while I work on their pasture today. Look how big the boys are!! They're ~15 weeks.
love.gif

love.gif

Quote: LOL I hear ya

Quote: Tell the parents "Due to a lack of interest, tomorrow is cancelled". Then let us know how that works for you
tongue.png

I have canceled tomorrow, I wish I could use lack of interest instead of what I had to use.

Quote:
I am definitely more of a albino/tomato person lol I wish I could tan more DH2B gets so tan during the summer(a farmer) that he looks Latino. Lol hope our kids get his complexion someday.

@Sally Sunshine

Hi Dear been crazy busy lately but I wanted some help if you can. The incubator was running about 28% humidity which I'm fine with BC the eggs are a bit behind due to the stagger, but we got rain last night and the humidity jumped up to 37% and even higher. I have two small bowls of rice in the bator but is there something else I can do?
I can believe miserable!! not sure what to tell you, I wouldnt worry at 37 whats the weather looking like???
Gooood Morning
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Great snugglin' weather down here.

LOL it sure is!! Wish it was so! How are you whites?
If I were any better I couldn't stand it. Wish the weather would straighten up, though; putting a crimp in my coop / fencing activities. You won't believe this, but I've been saving up eggs, 2 per day, since Monday; plan to start cooking on Sunday.
you couldnt stand it? thats awesome, so glad your doing so good! WHITES IS SETTING EGGIES!!!!!!! or wait making red beet eggs? hmmmm

Quote: yes I heard it, just need some of your energy to add to my own day.

Quote: LOL I hear ya

Quote: Tell the parents "Due to a lack of interest, tomorrow is cancelled". Then let us know how that works for you
tongue.png

I have canceled tomorrow, I wish I could use lack of interest instead of what I had to use.

Quote:
I am definitely more of a albino/tomato person lol I wish I could tan more DH2B gets so tan during the summer(a farmer) that he looks Latino. Lol hope our kids get his complexion someday.

@Sally Sunshine

Hi Dear been crazy busy lately but I wanted some help if you can. The incubator was running about 28% humidity which I'm fine with BC the eggs are a bit behind due to the stagger, but we got rain last night and the humidity jumped up to 37% and even higher. I have two small bowls of rice in the bator but is there something else I can do?
I can believe miserable!! not sure what to tell you, I wouldnt worry at 37 whats the weather looking like???
Gooood Morning
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Great snugglin' weather down here.

LOL it sure is!! Wish it was so! How are you whites?
If I were any better I couldn't stand it. Wish the weather would straighten up, though; putting a crimp in my coop / fencing activities. You won't believe this, but I've been saving up eggs, 2 per day, since Monday; plan to start cooking on Sunday.
you couldnt stand it? thats awesome, so glad your doing so good! WHITES IS SETTING EGGIES!!!!!!! or wait making red beet eggs? hmmmm

Quote: yes I heard it, just need some of your energy to add to my own day.
I can email you some if you like

Good morning all! Almost 300 posts behind! I hope everyone is having a good day so far!!!

Chicks were busy last night. 8 D'Uccle out - and wow, they are TINY. I think they are even smaller than my silkie chicks are. There are a bunch more pipped. 2 of the BCM are pipped (1 since yesterday), but the Polish are doing nothing. I set at night, which means day 21 will start around 10 pm. So, I count this as day 20. I think things are going better than my last hatch!

Happy Hatching everyone!
frow.gif
ya.gif
fl.gif

Hi all,

I'm on day 28 with my 6 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs and 5 have pipped and one has just hatched! The little duckling seems to have been born with the egg yolk. It isnt attached to the duckling and she seems bight and healthy but is it a bad thing?

normal albumen CONGRATS!

Some pic. Of my 7 weeks chicks

Lookin great Benny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom