INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love making "red sauce" that I can use for pizza or spaghetti by just adding a few more spices when I open the jar. The jars I have left from last year, have Parmesan, garlic and onion added. Unfortunately, I didn't thicken it enough. It has to be thicker!
smile.png

Awww! Poor fishies! You hurt their poor little mouths!
Sometimes I'll season it all the way, and then some I just use salt and pepper so it can be seasoned in case I want to make anything else. Makes great chili too! I think I should've cooked the last batch down a little more, mine was a little too thin as well. All this talk of food is making me hungry!

Maybe try sending NiftyChicken (I think that's his name) a PM about it.
I'll try to remember
Nifty-Chicken
thank you for the name
Sounds like you need an imaginary friend.
You could lend him one of yours
Here is your competition Phil. While Sally had her surgery, grandma took the kids to a fishing tournament. Harmony got 2nd place of largest fish. Luke got biggest of three trout. Harmony won fishing reel and rod, Luke won tackle box. Grandma had good time.
Holy cow that's a big fish! Send hugs to Sally!
My neighbor has a John Deere but it's for for show only. Does hay rides around here seasonal for grandkids. It is a 1947 model B. Tractor shows are fun. Once there was a guy at the show that had an old belt driven pen turning set up. Every thing was in the set up saw, lathe, drill, sander. Took about 20feet by 8 feet of space and very noisy. We use mine for work.
sounds like a hit & miss motor They are very useful
I don't ride my own.
I could teach you and we have a spare shovel head :)
A lady I've bowled with for 10 years rides with DH; they both ride Harleys. He also works on bikes, mainly for friends, and says they ain't the bikes they used to be. Says he spends as much time fixing something as he does riding. He used to have a Boss Hog, with the 350cc. No way I want something that powerful between my legs; not with only two wheels between me & the ground.
ROFL in the gutter
:duc The power is good. HD stands for "hundred dollar". They used to mark their territory, and be a great ... shaking machine. Now they just cost too much to keep running, and they don't shake like they used to. Such a shame.
That's why u stick with the old Milwaukee vi.... I mean, yep
Nope. He comes when called too. :weee In a few minutes. The sausage gravy just needs to thicken. I have the pancakes, biscuits, OJ, coffee, and muffins on the table already. Sit down, and I will be right there!
Can't wait!! My husband is putting Docks in right now I'm sitting in the truck out of the rain eating dry Cocoa Puffs
5,000 more replies until we are the #2 active thread of all time..... I wonder how many days that will be? :gig -Banti
not long
D&L, I really missed your bed last night! And your company, fresh salsa and alcohol. :lol:
and the spare bed is the comfiest in the house! Like I said anytime
I have had odd things happening on here too. Lots of bugs... We need more chickens!!
don't know where u could find any
Hmmm. Do you remember the Life cereal ad where Mikey likes it? Well I was helping a friend tearing down his moms old rat infested trailer. There on the kitchen table untouched by the rats was a full box of Life cereal.
full box? Makes me wonder what's in it? Too bad I'm still gonna eat it
I can give you five ducklings and 12 chicks to replace them!
that's awfully friendly of you lol

Last edited:
I love making "red sauce" that I can use for pizza or spaghetti by just adding a few more spices when I open the jar. The jars I have left from last year, have Parmesan, garlic and onion added. Unfortunately, I didn't thicken it enough. It has to be thicker! :)
Awww! Poor fishies! You hurt their poor little mouths!

And a great day fishing for me is when I get skunked. :lau

We do use barbless hooks less damage to fish. If they are not going to make it I keep them.

Soggy enchiladas is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom