INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They love it, and so do I! It shades them, calms them, gives soft heat over a large area, no glaring light, no bulbs to break, and virtually no risk of fire... and a 3 year warranty. What more could you ask for?
wink.png
That's the thought I like, no glaring lights. And of course, no risk of fire. Kind of spendy I think, but worth it sounds like.

Last edited:
everyone is having great hatches cept me and robjones  luke rolled the eggs and rolled the wafer at the same time :th

I'm not having the best hatch anymore, was in the beginning. Had 4 hatch on or before day 21. Now day 22 and 2 quit after lockdown that I took it out today when I candled. 4 remaining and not even internal pips. I'll be happy with 4 but to have only 4 out of the original 32 is sad. Stupid shipped eggs

Skip skip skip to my Lou..or how ever that is said/spelled. So many posts. Hope all is well with everyone, everyone happy with their eggs? Chicks?

I have a pip. I know you all are soo soo, and super super excited for me! My lonely egg out of three that I got from a friend. Have more from that friend since the others didn't do well. Soo hoping for a SG. If everyone on here will cross their fingers, toes, and eyeballs, maybe it will hatch out a SG. It would probably be a Paint SG too. Can't wait.

All this talk of Serama and seeing the cuties makes me think I may have to give them a try come spring. Tried before in the winter, that was not a great idea. :( I just didn't have the right place for them then. Do now.
Yes, those Seremas the cutest things. Congrats on the pip, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom