INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok y'all I need help with incubating for some reason every time I incubate eggs they never hatch

Welcome!

First off, what bator kind?
Still air or fan?
How many thermometers, and are they calibrated?
What temp did you run?
When did they quit?

this is my still air incubator the temp was at 99 to 100

this is my still air incubator the temp was at 99 to 100

Looks to be LG 9200 or thereabouts. 99 is a bit low, (101-102 is best for still air) but I don't think that would cause complete failure. Have you bleached/otherwise cleaned the incubator? Turner or no turner? How many eggs have you set?
-Banti

Last edited:
The incubator was given to me I did clean the inside before I put eggs in no egg turner I turned the eggs 3 to 4 times a day I did had 20 eggs in there that was supposed to hatch on the 3rd of May but never did I took them out this Monday

The incubator was given to me I did clean the inside before I put eggs in no egg turner I turned the eggs 3 to 4 times a day I did had 20 eggs in there that was supposed to hatch on the 3rd of May but never did I took them out this Monday

Okay. Did you candle or break them open to see what stage of development they reached?
-Banti

Last edited:
Yes I candle some and some had a littl dark spot with a huge blood ring and some had just a blood ring the ones I open were fully developed chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom