INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the thermometer that I have not sure if it's the one I should use or not hubby bought it

Well if I did hurt anyone I am truly sorry. Sometimes my joking can go a little to far. :hugs to all.

Nah. I didn't see anything! We jerk chains a bunch here too. ;) :hugs

Here is the thermometer that I have not sure if it's the one I should use or not hubby bought it

Is it your only one? Have you calibrated/checked accuracy? I recommend aquarium thermometers from walmart, they are cheap and usually quite accurate.
-Banti

Last edited:
Yes it's the only one no I haven't checked for accuracy maybe that's my problem it the thermometer I'll get an aquarium thermometer just to be on the safe side

The eggs were given to us by my hubby's aunt som we bought and some were my own

Okay.
Yes it's the only one no I haven't checked for accuracy maybe that's my problem it the thermometer I'll get an aquarium thermometer just to be on the safe side

That very well could be, thermometers have been known to be up to 5 degrees off!

Instructions for calibration:
Method 1: Ice Water
Fill a glass with ice cubes, then top off with cold water.
Stir the water and let sit for 3 minutes.
Stir again, then insert your thermometer into the glass, making sure not to touch the sides.
The temperature should read 32°F (0°C). Record the difference and offset your thermometer as appropriate.
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom