INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL

Had I known you were going to want pics I'd have postponed eating the other drumstick

Serama

@prizepete @shahtir101 Shah I hope you are ok!
@TJChickens

Question....

Her new chicks from some new stock she bred to her birds from JerShelx ....

Is this a silkied gene they have? I have not a single chicken with silkied in those pens!

@sarasweatman also has some that I hatched and she also thinks she has silkied

Last edited:
Sally-
Yes, obviously the best pic I have ever taken!! Isn't it wonderful? I even got half of the chicken in the photo! :lau

@Sally Sunshine, the couple of times I hatched guineas they hatched just fine. A pea buddy of mine says they're quite easy to hatch in an incubator.

-Kathy

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/95420#post_17010915 layout=inline]Every time I said something like that, my dad told me that "people in hell want ice water".[/CONTENTEMBED]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/95490#post_17011207 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED] [CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/95490#post_17011207 layout=inline]I was told "how does it feel to want", lol.[/CONTENTEMBED] [CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/95490#post_17011207 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED] [CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/95490#post_17011207 layout=inline]-Kathy[/CONTENTEMBED]
"When you start earning your own money"
I figured that one out pretty quick. Bought my first pony with money I made cleaning houses. -Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom