INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'6" tall people club?

Me Me Me! Well I'm shrunk to 5'5. But, when I wake up I feel 5'6 again
tongue.png

Our newest arrivals! Unfortunately three of the others I was waiting on are DIS, two are still kicking, but my wife reminded me that I did "drop" two eggs in later, so they will likely hatch Thursday or Friday.
Not a great hatch rate, currently 4 of 13, still have hope the two 'tardy' ones will show up healthy later this week.
Seem to be having some fertility issues with my silkies, wondering if it's my Roo or if it's just temperature related when the eggs were laid. It had been mid teens to twenties when I collected this group.
Hope the ones I am collecting for the New Years HAL have a better result! Temps
Have been high twenties to mid thirties for the past week.:fl

He isnt here right now... is there something else we can possible help you with CH?

Our newest arrivals! Unfortunately three of the others I was waiting on are DIS, two are still kicking, but my wife reminded me that I did "drop" two eggs in later, so they will likely hatch Thursday or Friday.
Not a great hatch rate, currently 4 of 13, still have hope the two 'tardy' ones will show up healthy later this week.
Seem to be having some fertility issues with my silkies, wondering if it's my Roo or if it's just temperature related when the eggs were laid. It had been mid teens to twenties when I collected this group.
Hope the ones I am collecting for the New Years HAL have a better result! Temps
Have been high twenties to mid thirties for the past week.
fl.gif
love.gif
you dropped some in the bator did ya!
lau.gif
ooopsies!! Congrats!! I am gonna hold off, I didnt set all these eggs on the counter today anyways.. these eggs are still not hatched out and one is pipped now. I have eggs comin too, so I just may have to get the big tall bator upstairs soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom