INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, so much to catch up on I was 400 post behind. A quick update on my incubator the first I set has a blood ring I think I'll check it again tomorrow to be sure n two eggs turned into four I don't know how that happened ok maybe I do but I already told you all I had a problem I can't help myself. Also I'm part of the short people's club I'm 5' on a good day n I have liddle feet I fit into a child size 5 shoe but it's ok I get all the funcks looking shoes I want for half the price.

Hi all, so much to catch up on I was 400 post behind. A quick update on my incubator the first I set has a blood ring I think I'll check it again tomorrow to be sure n two eggs turned into four I don't know how that happened ok maybe I do but I already told you all I had a problem I can't help myself. Also I'm part of the short people's club I'm 5' on a good day n I have liddle feet I fit into a child size 5 shoe but it's ok I get all the funcks looking shoes I want for half the price.
speeny!!!
hugs.gif
there you are!! I just was thinking what up with you!! doing that info page!! thats ok I got problems too, but you already know that!
lau.gif
and glad your with us short ppl club!! we rock on that iddle bitty footsie club! I love the shoe racks!! cheapnuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom