INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm so sorry to read this, it really put a pit in my stomach. I'm going to say a prayer for you, and fully expect a good report after your next appointment.
hugs.gif

some day I will go to the USA and we all will meet in a place that everyone can come to and we will cook the gratest meal that the world is ever seen!!

That would be great my friend...but probably easier said than done....this is a big freaking country.....how ya doing Benny been a while I was thinking I would needed to pm you and say hi...but here you are so. ....HI

Thank you my freind! I know that this is quiet a big project!

some day I will go to the USA and we all will meet in a place that everyone can come to and we will cook the gratest meal that the world is ever seen!!

Do you do much cooking outdoors, like on a grill, or in a dutch oven?

Do you mean to poyke?

If you do, yes we do use it wen we go camping!

We also use this saage fir making flat bred

I also have a oven- smoker that I have built! I use Cherry, hickory, and masquiet wood chips, depend on what I want to make!

Last edited:
Do you mean to poyke?

I also have a oven- smoker that I have built! I use Cherry, hickory, and masquiet wood chips, depend on what I want to make!
You have all those in Israel? If not, having to import it must be quite expensive.

Checking at day 4 ish I'm not seeing any veins yet. This is a new pairing so they might not be fertile yet, I looked at a yoke and thought it was fertile but not certain.

So My question I was going for a dry hatch and wasn't paying attention to humitiy and it was down to about 5-11% for the first couple days. When my brain registered it I added water and got up to 30%+. That short a time shouldn't bother the eggs right??

The low humidity should not be a problem. Also it is early to see veins so I wouldn't panic yet.

Thank you my freind! I know that this is quiet a big project! Do you mean to poyke? If you do, yes we do use it wen we go camping! We also use this saage fir making flat bred I also have a oven- smoker that I have built! I use Cherry, hickory, and masquiet wood chips, depend on what I want to make!
You have all those in Israel? If not, having to import it must be quite expensive.
We have everything and much more here! :lol:

Do you mean to poyke?

that would be a feet to accomplish indeed. I definitely think too many don't embrace food properly. Always inspired by your meals, thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom