INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..day 21 and still no pips so I candeled. A few had images but they floated around as I moved the egg so I'm guessing those are "quitters?"

But I saw a few with what looked like good brining... Hard to tell with the dark welsummer eggs..so I am still hopeful

What would you approx this cost you in material?? Just a guess is fine.

The egg turners were the most expensive part of it and I had to find small ones I've learned a lot and probably wouldn't of made it from such a small fridge all together it's around 100$ depending on where you source things, I got a lot of stuff on ebay had to wait a few weeKS for delivery but I'd definitely make it bigger it's way small I've built to styro cooler bators since and have plans on making a full size fridge Bator lol it never ends and they are never big enough!

And sorry everyone for not being on more often I miss you all

I've only ever had one go broody, and I learned real quick to wear a heavy duty leather work glove.
tongue.png
I had 2 silkies that just went broody and they ignored us completely when we were tipping them to look at the babies, or when we lifted them to check eggs. Not ONCE did they peck us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom