INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,this is my first hatch in over20some years. I have one hatched out other two are working on it. All born may 24i have a large plastic tote with wood shavings in it small feeder Di

sh and water with stones in it so they done drawn. I have light attached going get red heat light bulb in a few. So how long does heat lamp stay on chicks 24/7 for how long two weeks three? They will stay in house till much bigger. Because of snakes.and temp.

If that don't work than I'm all out of good ideas, only got bad ones left.

Not sure I could do one myself, although I've had to have several put down for me.

Because I AM trying to behave, I will drop the subject. Here anyway.
tongue.png

I had one shot for me. I couldn't find a vet that disposed of the bodies, and I didn't know what to do with a dead dog. A dead person I know what to do!

Because I AM trying to behave, I will drop the subject. Here anyway.
tongue.png

I had one shot for me. I couldn't find a vet that disposed of the bodies, and I didn't know what to do with a dead dog. A dead person I know what to do!
And you are doing a marvelous job of it.
My vet always asked if I wanted them back. I always planted them in the flower bed. Dead bodies usually went in the woods.

So call me crazy, but I set 24 peafowl eggs last night and today I'm gonna set another 88. Many are older, so I doubt they'll hatch, but I'll set them just for grins.

-Kathy
2eed0f8109b90095ef76e1a626c5ec3f.jpg
@casportpony
love.gif

Someone had asked for the excel spreadsheet of calcuating poultry weight loss that my husband put together. I am going to post it in the main board. Message me your email and I can send it. It is an excel spreadsheet.
@gbartha or @casportpony can you post a excel file on here for it? I can add it to the notes and the 101 article for others with all the other ones there. Thank you gbartha

Quote:
love.gif

Good morning all! Here is my newest addition.
dang woman!!! Can I move with you please? I need babies!! Im jonesin

For you horse people - 14 hand pony

-Kathy
Kat and her pony!!!!!

First timer on using a incubator. How long do you leave the chicks in after they hatch? Till they all hatch and leave inc shut? Or take them out as they dry? I have many pips, one out, 19 more to go.
They wern't due to hatch till Tuesday. ..
@Beer can !!!!! how are you?
frow.gif
I dont seem to see anyone responded to you! sorry about that I was out sick again. ughhhh
I leave mine in for about 12-14 hours until most are hatched out. but if you have a ton hatched you can grab them and shells quickly.
How did your hatch go?

So your heat was a tad high, but it sounds like your doing awesome! I run high temps 100.5 and sometimes higher until lockdown then I lower it

Quote: Thanks whites, yer sweet!
hugs.gif

Quote: Thanks Whites! I'll certainly pass on the message.
thank you Mike
hugs.gif

I need help something just killed three of my chickens. No heads left on any of them.
oh geez howd they taste?

@Sally Sunshine when you get back......

OH BANTI!!!! you need to post that rock paper over in my member interview lol silly sweets!! good one!! tru day I give!!!

@mlm Mike
I WANT GOATS and dangggggg that is cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom