INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went into see our new baby chicks and one of the chicks got caught under the water where with its leg and now I think it's crippled. Any advice

Cross BEAK Scissor BEAK post #74787

i saw that over on the may hal
hit.gif
Thanks for the link. How do you post a link?

All I can do is copy the URL. What does everyone think about using brace clips and rubber bands to hold it together at night, taking the bands off 1 time during the day for it to eat?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1104343/chick-braces-for-cross-beak

Quote: Only when she's in residence.
Don't matter, anyway; I survived & I'm back
clap.gif
everything ok whites?

Quote: The whole crew, at least those close by, coming for a cookout Sunday...whoopie Other than that, not a thing.
Leaving here in a few minutes; have a 9:30 date with an oral surgeon.
BBL
whatcha cookin whites? burgers chicken? fun fun good luck at docs
I ain't cookin' a thing. That's the wife's department
WHAT!!!!!! whites!! no grillin>?

Quote:
frow.gif
You're in charge 'til I get back...don't wreck the boat
roll.png
better not wreck the boat

Quote:
lau.gif

Didn't say there'd be no grillin'; only that I won't be the one doing it. Cooking, by any method, is not one of my strong points

strong points? sounds like a silly excuse to me, but it worked for this long keep on doin it!

Quote:
roll.png

Quote:
clap.gif

Now, children, you two place nice together. Papa's home now; everything's gonna be just fine.
lau.gif

Good morning all. Hope you all are good today with lots of babies popping!!
Louly Love!! babies are crapping more than you would like to know here today!! ughhhhh

Morning All!! Happy Friday!!!

My last hatch i got 18 chicks. 9 fly tie, 1 silkie and 8 backyard mix. The BY mix are only 5 months old. 1 roo 9 hens. I think 8 of 13 their eggs is pretty good.

ohhhhh look at the little white black striped peanut!!!!!!! Congrats Kathy!! @Jessimom

Quote: Love your wedding images!!! Mr sexy at yer service!!!

Quote: what kind do you want @Cluckcluck1215

will fertilizer kill my chickens??
are you free ranging on the other side of the septic too?

You know you are Burd Crazy when......

It is a hot day, so your ducks and chickens get filtered water with icecubes. :lau

Looking for some help...cross-posted...I had a duckling hatch 2 days early it has a marble size yolk sac and umbilicus still attached to shell....wil that yolk absorb? How long?? Anything i can do to help. Duckling seems healthy.
Thanks,
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom