INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and in case anyone want to know, my neighbors broody quit, so she asked me to stick her eggs in my little brinsea, which I did. Well, last night they.....

...EXPLODED!!!!! It was the most disgusting thing I have dealt with in a looooong time!
sickbyc.gif
My whole house was putrid.

Oh and in case anyone want to know, my neighbors broody quit, so she asked me to stick her eggs in my little brinsea, which I did. Well, last night they.....

...EXPLODED!!!!! It was the most disgusting thing I have dealt with in a looooong time!
sickbyc.gif
Noo idea! Try PMing Sally, she isn't really here much.
Will do. Thanks!

sickbyc.gif
I have no idea out your thermostat, but EWWWWWW - did you thank your neighbor? They should help you clean up!!!

Unzipping don't suppose to take mor than 1.5 ouers, take it out!
I've had them take up to 2 days. It doesn't always go well but sometimes it does.
This may sound cruel but IMHO, if they need help, they weren't meant to hatch.

Thanks for the video of gun fails. I had seen that one before. Crazy.

This was dinner last night. The first pasta we've had in a long time. Wife usually uses kelp noodles for such dishes.
Not a good picture but it's shell pasta with homemade cream sauce, fresh broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms with cayenne and parmesan.

hopefully I'll be around to see that.....would be great.
You'll make it. You're a trooper.

Hey Everybody! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while,life has been BUSY! @Sally Sunshine I have a question. I am altering Uglybator and putting in a wafer thermostat. I have a single lightbulb right now (I know, I know!), so where would I situate my thermostat? The lightbulb is currently dead center on the long side and a little towards the top. I can move it though! Thanks Sally! (or anybody else who wants to chime in!)
Depends on if you have a fan. With a fan, it won't matter as much depending on where everything is situated. Without a fan, a light in the center will create cool zones in the corners. I'd put the wafer and your most accurate thermometer closest to the center mass of the eggs.

sickbyc.gif

Always give eggs the sniff test before putting into your clean incubator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom