Incubators Anonymous

I would suggest reading up on the broody hen threads...  there's a lot of variables with broodies just as there are with incubators. probably more, since you're working with an independently thinking incubator. LOL

That is very true... I'll just have too feel through it I suppose! I really wanted them to be naturally raised with little of me in it untill they hatch!

Can someone please tell me it is too late in the year to start hatching again. My current batch have just gone into lockdown today and I have that need..... Keep looking on eBay at eggs! Please someone tell me I should wait until spring now......

Can someone please tell me it is too late in the year to start hatching again. My current batch have just gone into lockdown today and I have that need..... Keep looking on eBay at eggs! Please someone tell me I should wait until spring now......
Oh my God, why would you think that.

Think about all those fertile eggs out there wanting to turn into cute little fluffy butts.

You owe it to the eggs.

Start hatching!!

Oh my God, why would you think that.

Think about all those fertile eggs out there wanting to turn into cute little fluffy butts.

You owe it to the eggs.

Start hatching!!

That was exactly the opposite of the reply I was looking for.... You are now responsible for me buying some marans eggs! Thank you :)

That was exactly the opposite of the reply I was looking for.... You are now responsible for me buying some marans eggs! Thank you
smile.png
Your welcome

AGAIN?? you mean people actually STOP? or do you mean hatching STILL? must be that... why would anyone want to stop?
wink.png
lau.gif

Last edited:
AGAIN?? you mean people actually STOP? or do you mean hatching STILL? must be that... why would anyone want to stop?
wink.png
lau.gif
Some kind of support group this is...... I get the idea, we just support each other in feeling ok about being addicts rather than helping each other to stop! I can't wait for my Roos to start doing the do so I don't have to keep buying eggs!

Back
Top Bottom