Incubators Anonymous

i'm also new to this thread, but have had a rough start into the world of incubators (have hatched eggs with broodies previously) -- bought a beautiful new Rcom Max 20, but the thermostat seems to be calibrated WAY off, can't get it to go above 92°F or so. the company has been very responsive (even over the weekend!) to try to get it resolved, but still a very frustrating way to get started! (and worried the eggs i'd planned in putting in there will get too old waiting for the replacement...)

I have eggs hatching in this funny little 8''x9'' box- due on wed. and thur. but I have peeping eggs. a couple of eggs were probably a couple days under a henny before I grabbed them so maybe early.
ya.gif
this box does make me laugh when people hatch in $200 hatchers that can fit in as many as 3 eggs.

up date: one pip hole. it is a small egg they hatch early.

Last edited:

I have eggs hatching in this funny little 8''x9'' box- due on wed. and thur. but I have peeping eggs. a couple of eggs were probably a couple days under a henny before I grabbed them so maybe early.
ya.gif
this box does make me laugh when people hatch in $200 hatchers that can fit in as many as 3 eggs.

up date: one pip hole. it is a small egg they hatch early.
some of us just aren't as skilled as you I guess

Hi everyone! I'm Maureen, and I think I might be an addict....

I was only going to hatch one little batch of 6 Polish eggs. I'm not sure what happened, but I have 11 fuzzy little babies running around. I'm in love and need more eggs.

Hi everyone!  I'm Maureen, and I think I might be an addict....

I was only going to hatch one little batch of 6 Polish eggs.  I'm not sure what happened, but I have 11 fuzzy little babies running around.  I'm in love and need more eggs. 
welcome to mother hood.lol:p

Back
Top Bottom