Incubators Anonymous

I got my fix today ladies, big time! Two boxes of eggs and two pairs of chickens! One box with silkie eggs and another with lav split silkie eggs and barred cochins! The birds are buff sebrights and silver spangled Hamburgs. Woot! Plus I have babies hatching, I am in hog heaven today!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Live it, Gurl!

Quote:
Don't ya mean egg heaven!!
lau.gif

Are the Barred Cochins LF or Bantams? I used to have the CUTEST pair of Barred Cochin bantams. At the moment I have one LF Barred Cochin boy.

~Aspen

Quote:
Post pics of your new chickees that are hatching! Can't wait to see them
smile.png
I have to live vicariously through you since I was outbid on my auction and decided not to up the anty
sad.png

Quote:
You have up to 10 days to get the into the incubator after they are collected. Sorry that you were robbed. We have had a rash of that going around lately and the cops have been patrolling so hopefully the person will be caught soon. Good luck with your eggs and finding the person who took your things.

I was just reading an article about recent thefts in community gardens nationwide. People are starting to get desperate for money, food, whatever they can get thier hands on...
sad.png
Guard your chickens!

Quote:
Post pics of your new chickees that are hatching! Can't wait to see them
smile.png
I have to live vicariously through you since I was outbid on my auction and decided not to up the anty
sad.png

i will have to get my special effects man to post for me, I have a smart phone and am not smart enough to post pics with it. :-D But will try to get some chick pics!

Quote:
You have up to 10 days to get the into the incubator after they are collected. Sorry that you were robbed. We have had a rash of that going around lately and the cops have been patrolling so hopefully the person will be caught soon. Good luck with your eggs and finding the person who took your things.

I was just reading an article about recent thefts in community gardens nationwide. People are starting to get desperate for money, food, whatever they can get thier hands on...
sad.png
Guard your chickens!

Yeah I know what you mean we have had bottles stolen from the trash can we keep them in. Hopefully if they took them they truly need them and they have done some good. My big guard dog would protest if they scarfed his chickens though he is very protective of them.

Quote:

sad.png
Guard your chickens!

I put padlocks on my drive gates to the barn. Don't want chickens or goats disappearing when I am gone. Plus I have a dog that looks like a polar bear:-D

So I candles the rest of the eggs tonight because it was hot so I figured it was the best day to do it. Today is the end of day 6 for me. I had 2 that I definitely had to toss. One from Stacy Tate because it was a stinkbomb. It looked green on the inside. The other was a definite blood ring and it came from Nancy Garry. The others all show veining and in some I could see a little black spot for a baby. Hopefully they all keep developing. So far it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom