Incubators!! We don't need no stinkin' incubators!!

Hey! Here in NY we're lucky to have a 90's day. Heck it's the end of June and we're just getting into the 80's. I hate the cold. I hate the snow. I hate the rain. Well ok not the rain. I just wish it wasn't such a short summer. Is
there anywhere that you get 6mos. of summer?

Noon weatherman says a cool front is coming. Cool Yeah Right its only going to be 94 instead of 100 and the heat index will only be 102 instead of 110. Yippee I'll get the thermals out.

Rancher Hick -- Come down to Mobile, AL -- We have two seasons: summer and not quite summer. Heck, we will even through in some humidity for you (80-100% sound good) just to make you feel welcome.

WWD - where are you located?

Yeah our heat index is 110 also. My BCM doesn't even have the heart to chase me today and the ducklings actually crawled under the fence, then ran up the driveway after me and into the house.

I think ducks are smarter than chickens...

I'm near Knoxville Tn and I have been trying to build new coops in this.... s.... And I'm just going to decide to be all football player in summer practice stinky and not worry about it. Ugh. I think I may have killed the poor mailman bringing me my eggs....

It's not as hot here as the west end yet but it's slowly creeping our way and I'm flat terrified. The humidity is about a bazillion percent and you can cut it with a knife some days. You could kill eggs at the temps in W. Tn already... shudder.

If it gets too bad, I'm crawling in the incubator with the eggs, it'll be cooler in there.

Quote:
Yeah, try here, in S. Florida!!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom