Incuview Incubator

Pics
Incubator came this morning!! I have LOTS of pictures... I uploaded them to Flickr - what is the easiest way to get them all to BYC? Should I put them in an album and then upload those pics to this thread? I also have video too.

Maybe just provide a link to your flicker album

Okay I created an album on BYC for it. Here is the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6664914/incuview-incubator/

I added a description to many of the photos too.

So far it has been pretty darn consistent!! I really like how it "feels". Seems sturdy and well made. I will post video of it turning soon. It only turns for 3 seconds so I have to be quick with my phone to record it :)

Here's the overall readouts:

9:59am Plugged In Temp: 63.4f Vent plug removed
10:02am temp 77.1
10:04am temp 82.2
10:05am temp 83.1
10:10am 93.9
10:13am 98.0
10:14am 98.7
10:15am 100.1
10:23am 99.5
10:32am opened cover to put my own temp/humidity sensor in the egg tray - temp after replacing cover 98.0 (I also put the plug back in the vent hole)
10:33am 99.5
11:29am 99.9
12:04pm 99.5

Yes, I'm a bit obsessed
big_smile.png

~Jen

Granted I have no eggs in the incubator but I ran it all night and it's still holding perfect this morning!! And my house was only 65 degree's when I woke up. Temp was 99.5 and humidity (with the vent open) was 33%. I'm going to unplug it today and check the water and move it upstairs to a warmer bedroom to test it out with no water also.

goodpost.gif
Hi everyone! I've sat glued to my laptop waiting for the review updates on this incubator...you're all so wonderful and thank you for helping me decide between the 1588 genesis bator and the incuview..i think i'm going w/ the incuview and will post results when I have them.

12 day of 28 after removed the infertile eggs 10 welsh harlequin duck eggs and two ebden goose eggs I usually mist water fowl egg but haven't this time to see how the incuview does with them.

Any update on your hatch?? How is it going with the incubator?

My eggs come this week!!! I'm going to set them Saturday for the Easter Hatch-a-long!! Very excited to put this incubator to the "real" test.

Oh..I just realized the Incu-View doesn't have a fan to circulate air....so it means it's still? is that good? which is better? Air circulation, I thought was a necessary requirement in hatching eggs.
Would anyone know?

Thank you in advance.

Oh..I just realized the Incu-View doesn't have a fan to circulate air....so it means it's still? is that good? which is better? Air circulation, I thought was a necessary requirement in hatching eggs.
Would anyone know?

Thank you in advance.

Yes it has a fan! :)

Really? Awesome...I just ordered one from incubator warehouse, but didnt see it say that it had a fan just that it kept the temp and humidty regulated evenly. Like you, I'm excited to give it a go. *crossing my fingers that it will work well*

Back
Top Bottom