Incuview Incubator

Pics
I purchased the Incuview Incubator four week ago. I put 27 eggs in the incubator. 20 eggs hatched out of twentyseven. Two died while peaking and five eggs were infertile. Almost a hundred percent hatch rate. Wish it has more instruction for all the settings on the electronic device. Everything else has been good to follow instruction. Give it five out of five stars so far. Will know more on second batch that will start tomorrow.

I purchased the Incuview Incubator four week ago. I put 27 eggs in the incubator. 20 eggs hatched out of twentyseven. Two died while peaking and five eggs were infertile. Almost a hundred percent hatch rate. Wish it has more instruction for all the settings on the electronic device. Everything else has been good to follow instruction. Give it five out of five stars so far. Will know more on second batch that will start tomorrow.

Wow that's really good!!! Did you double check the temp on the module with another thermometer?? Did you change any of the settings? Did you remove the egg tray at lockdown or leave it in?

I did not double check the temps. Remained on 99.3 to 99.5 all the time. Did not remove tray on lockdown. Left in. Worked well according to the instruction given in package. Humidity control worked great. Added my water by lifting lid, temp back up within two minutes.

I am just about ready to order one of these. I just ordered on e of the brinsea mini advanced, but realized i will need a bit more room. Please let me know how it turns out. I'm excited!

Hi everyone, I just received my IncuView bator and have it plugged in...I too wish the electronics were better explained as RHensarling noted; for example the HTR reading (I had to search BYC for the answer)..when the unit gets plugged in the HTR is at 100% capacity (as it heats up). But once the temp is reached, HTR reading fluctuates sort of like a maintainer--mine is reading between 87-97%. The Temp on mine went up to 99 then down to 98.5, now it's 99.1...is that okay? The room it's sitting in is 70 degrees. I put water in the outer reservoir but the humidity gauge is reading in the HATCHING section...how much water is everyone adding for INCUBATION so I can lower my humidity, or should i just remove the little black plug?

I really like this little thing, and can see it'll be a breeze to clean. Will keep you posted. Thanks everyone!
bun.gif
<--totally cute

oh, and I wonder, does anyone else have a slight fast flickering on the digital readout? Mine does...

Last edited:
Remove the plug. I have kept mine out the whole time. I also have only added water into the middle ring instead of the outer. It gives me less humidity. I am going to run it in the mid 30's for humidity. Give it a few hours to settle as far as the temp is concerned and I would pull that probe out from under the fan too. Put the probe about level with where the top of an egg would rest.

Remove the plug. I have kept mine out the whole time. I also have only added water into the middle ring instead of the outer. It gives me less humidity. I am going to run it in the mid 30's for humidity. Give it a few hours to settle as far as the temp is concerned and I would pull that probe out from under the fan too. Put the probe about level with where the top of an egg would rest.
I just removed the plug. We'll see how the readings go. It's been running for an hour now, and the temp fluctuates between 98.5 to 99.5 ...and that digital reader light flickers really fast but it's faint, so I wonder if that's going to be a problem. I also noticed now that the motor is running a tad louder. Did yours?

I just removed the plug. We'll see how the readings go. It's been running for an hour now, and the temp fluctuates between 98.5 to 99.5 ...and that digital reader light flickers really fast but it's faint, so I wonder if that's going to be a problem. I also noticed now that the motor is running a tad louder. Did yours? 

Yup!! Mine does the same!! I'll see if I can get video.

Back
Top Bottom