Incuview Incubator

Pics
The contact paper sounds like an excellent idea. I plan to get the larger brooder as well. I was looking at Amazon. I have prime so there won't be any shipping. I can so easily see myself becoming an incubator addict. My husband thinks I have completely lost my mind.

"Hello, my name is April and I own an incubator. Please help me."

Hello, my name is Margaret and I own an incubator.
Last week I posted an offer to Craigslist for "Free chicks in 21 days"
I'm not an addict. I can control it. I can quit at any time. Yep. Sure thing!
But not for at least the next 63 days, 'cause I got a LOT of takers! LOL!

No one died after it got it's foot clipped, the other one is ok but scratched up. I'm not trying to discourage anyone really, just sharing what happened to my friend when she borrowed it to try.
Copany said that was the first they heard of any problems like that.

Today ia the big day for ua we are setting our first ever 20 eggs in our new incuview we are so excited. 8 Bielefelders, 4 Blk Copper Marans, 4 Rhodebar and 4 PBR. Well our Rooster Oscar is a standard PBR and our hen is a bantam PBR so we are unsure what the chicks will be. Either way we are pretty excited given all the good things we heard and read about the Incuview :-D

Last edited:
I have settled on the incuview and hope to get it ordered in the next few days. I was also going to purchase a probe thermometer/hydrometer to go with it as an extra measure. Is there a place to insert the probe on the incubator?

I have settled on the incuview and hope to get it ordered in the next few days.  I was also going to purchase a probe thermometer/hydrometer to go with it as an extra measure.  Is there a place to insert the probe on the incubator?

i am using one with a probe and it slips under the top just fine. i have been able to take readings everywhere in the incubator. +/- .5 tops but alwats balances out. My room has a flux of 68f-82f in day. Humidity is bang on. Get it from Incubator waeehouse NOT ebay i have seen it listed for $300+ lately

I just placed my order for an incuview. It shows it is back ordered until July 11. I also ordered a probe thermometer/hydrometer and an egg candler. I go on vacation in a few weeks so I won't be able to set any eggs until we get back. Now to decide what to hatch first.

Last edited:
I just placed my order for an incuview. It shows it is back ordered until July 11. I also ordered a probe thermometer/hydrometer and an egg candlerer. I go on vacation in a few weeks so I won't be able to set any eggs until we get back. Now to decide what to hatch first.
incubator warehouse has the new little giant 9300 for $49 check it out at incubatorwarehouse.com

Back
Top Bottom