Incuview Incubator

Pics
Going into my second hatch in the IncuView (many other hatches under my belt with other bators). Anyone else feel the dome lid isn't seating properly? I have moisture coming out around the edges. And when I push down on one side to get it to seat, the other side lifts slightly.
Finished up reading this whole thread and will continue following....We are in the middle of our first hatch with it right now and have also noticed this same thing with the moisture and it not seating very well. We can't be the only ones with this issue are we?

It doesn't appear to be twisted but when you try to seat one side the other side does lift slightly just like the other person describes. We have also had a hard time keeping the humidity up in the incubate level on the hygrometer except when we put the plug in, but then it builds up condensation and only goes to the middle of the incubate level...and we added water til it is full. I doubt we will get it to go into the hatch level when we get to lock down this coming week.

It doesn't appear to be twisted but when you try to seat one side the other side does lift slightly just like the other person describes. We have also had a hard time keeping the humidity up in the incubate level on the hygrometer except when we put the plug in, but then it builds up condensation and only goes to the middle of the incubate level...and we added water til it is full. I doubt we will get it to go into the hatch level when we get to lock down this coming week.
I will add....when we candled at day 7 we did have 7 of 10 that appeared to be developing so maybe we are ok regardless? Maybe our hygrometer isn't working correctly either?

Have you contacted the manufacturer to see if they can offer a solution?

In my opinion, if the lid and base don't fit properly, the company needs to send you a replacement part. The problem is figuring out if the lid is defective or the base.

Keep us posted!

I'd place the lid on something that you know is truly flat...then you can tell if it's the lid or the base that's 'off'.

I noticed that I had to have the tray of mine completely full of water, to the point of the eggs being wet to get the humidity gauge to register correctly. I spoke to the guy who helped design this, and he's sending me a new humidity gauge. His comment to me is that the outer loop should be sufficient until lockdown. I have to say that I ran my Incuview for 2 days empty to test, and the gauge wasn't malfunctioning at that point.

Back
Top Bottom