Incuview Incubator

I need the turner. I'm sure that I would forget more than would be good.

I've actually been reading reviews off and on now for over a year. For most of that time, I had decided on the Genesis. Then I saw this one and....well, I'm still choosing. I've been checking Amazon and ebay mostly. Just recently found the incubator warehouse website. Does Incubator Warehouse ever run sales? If so, I may keep waiting...and debating.

I don't know if they run sales, but I do know that it's cheapest to buy directly from them rather than through Amazon or Ebay. They just sell on those platforms because some people prefer it or find them that way.

I've actually been reading reviews off and on now for over a year. For most of that time, I had decided on the Genesis. Then I saw this one and....well, I'm still choosing. I've been checking Amazon and ebay mostly. Just recently found the incubator warehouse website. Does Incubator Warehouse ever run sales? If so, I may keep waiting...and debating.

I just saw a coupon code on the Internet for incuview. It wouldn't tell me for what or how much but I gave my email and I'm waiting. You might check out the deals they have going on right now.

I just saw a coupon code on the Internet for incuview. It wouldn't tell me for what or how much but I gave my email and I'm waiting. You might check out the deals they have going on right now.
That's cool. I tried searching for online promo codes and coupons. No luck yet. Well, I did find one, facebook1 for $5 off at incubator warehouse, but that one seems to be many years old and may no longer work.

That's cool. I tried searching for online promo codes and coupons. No luck yet. Well, I did find one, facebook1 for $5 off at incubator warehouse, but that one seems to be many years old and may no longer work.
I couldn't get it to work (the candler) Tried it a few different ways and everytime had to input my payment information. Finally gave up.

I received my incuview, did the dry run, and set eggs today. But I noticed on my hygrometer that it's 46% humidity and 101.3 temp. Is that okay or will I be cooking my eggs? The incuview says it's at 99.5.

I have the same set up and issue. Spare hygrometer reading almost a full degree higher than my incuview. I have some shipped eggs setting and plan to put them in the incubator tomorrow. Trying to figure out which temp is correct. Earlier today I put the spare into the deepest recesses of my freezer which is set at -2. Will see how it compares and make my adjustments then.

If you can stand to wait until Black Friday, they ran a special from Friday through Monday, which is how I got mine. I don't normally see any sales posted though. Truthfully, between the product and their customer service, it is worth the price :)

If you can stand to wait until Black Friday, they ran a special from Friday through Monday, which is how I got mine. I don't normally see any sales posted though. Truthfully, between the product and their customer service, it is worth the price :) 

OMG! Hopefully they send out an email since I was thinking about getting another one, I'll wait and buy myself an early present. Thank you for info!

Thanks for all the great info, I moved the sensor away from the egg. Candled them last night and it looks like I have 5 viable eggs out of 12. The eggs are from my own flock, so I'm not sure all eggs were fertilized.

Back
Top Bottom