INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Hi everyone, I'm in the Evansville area. I have had chickens for 10 months now and can't believe how smitten I am with these entertaining creatures. I have 3 laying hens, a quad of d'Uccles and 6 Silkies. Looking forward to an active site for IN people.

Hi everyone, I'm in the Evansville area. I have had chickens for 10 months now and can't believe how smitten I am with these entertaining creatures. I have 3 laying hens, a quad of d'Uccles and 6 Silkies. Looking forward to an active site for IN people.

Welcome! This is the active place to be
big_smile.png
we are just getting started!

I am following flockwatchers advice, getting feedback now to get our member/happenings/etc lists going.
Is anyone familiar with googledocs? I use it to share info on spreadsheets.

Here is a pic of one of our little gal. Not sure what all she is. We think part Silkie We think that by some of here looks and the way some of the feather feel. Whats your thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am off and on a lot day and night. My moms care is pretty involved at times, and her medicine schedule keeps me with odd hours.

I usually get a few hours of sleep in early morning til about noon. but otherwise will be checking in often!

Back
Top Bottom