INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I love to look at the chicks at TSC. But since my population is always pushing it’s limit, I only get tempted if they have something awesome and unique. A long time ago they used to get neat breeds like Barnevelders, Partridge Penedesencas and Russian Orloffs. Now all I ever see is the same old same old. That is probably for the best!

I love to look at the chicks at TSC. But since my population is always pushing it’s limit, I only get tempted if they have something awesome and unique. A long time ago they used to get neat breeds like Barnevelders, Partridge Penedesencas and Russian Orloffs. Now all I ever see is the same old same old. That is probably for the best!
The just had austrolorps and orpingtons. Well that was all they had advertised on the bins anyway. Bins were completely empty and the heat lamps were off. I've never seen any unique breeds there

We got a few interesting bantams there years ago, but this year our TSC only had australorps and a different, common sex link breed if I remember correctly. I’m glad we can order chicks in the mail because I’m usually looking for breeds they don’t carry at TSC. Right now I have an olive egger, two blue egg laying Easter eggers, and two buff orpingtons that I mail ordered. I also have two “Asia black” sex link chickens (which I’d never heard of before and isn’t a recognized breed I think) from TSC. My neighbor bought them for me as a gift since she knew I wanted some black chickens that were guaranteed to be female. I think we got them in 2020. They’re actually really great and friendly too, and I think they’re so pretty with iridescent green black feathers. They’re all very sweet although the olive egger is pretty scared of us even though she was hand raised as a two day old. Thankfully they all get along well too.

The just had austrolorps and orpingtons. Well that was all they had advertised on the bins anyway. Bins were completely empty and the heat lamps were off. I've never seen any unique breeds there
Not sure of your location but Danville TSC and Plainfield have had more unique breeds this year compared to Greencastle- BCM, Americana (Easter eggers) and Majesty?

Eta: we were searching for Buff Brahmas and couldn't find any. tSC usually only gets Lights, but after a week we saw they had some buffs! And as you can tell by our location we are an hour drive from main locations lol

We have some Ayam Cemani chick's for sale and some hatching eggs for sale if anyone is looking.

Located in Calumet Township Indiana

6 Chick's hatched today about 12-15 more chick's due to hatch in a week.

Hatching eggs we have a 1 and 1/2 dozen eggs available for Hatching.

So far no leakage. Breeding stock is from Greenfire Farms.
They are BEAUTIFUL!

Back
Top Bottom